Hacking Supercard EX Edition?

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://everdrive.online/products/gba-supercard-ex-edition

Anyone ever heard of/tried this flash card? Is it better than the original Supercard with its flaky emulation?
I don't know that that's actually different, looking at the rest of the site you have "EZ-Flash IV Ultimate Edition" which just seems like an EZIV with an SD card included, same with their ed64 "ultimate edition", which just looks like a v3 with an sd included. They seem to do that for everything, just printing out special labels I guess..? :unsure: They seem to have the same on ebay: here. It just looks like they're upcharging for SD cards and in that one I guess a retro advance adapter with supercard written on it.

Edit: They're also not listed on Krikzz' dealers list, so I'd be hesitant to buy an ED from them. Not to say they're doing anything wrong, but seeing as they're not listed there's a chance they could be reselling chinese clones instead of real eds.

Last edited by Hking0036,

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Thanks for that, I was wondering about that card as I'd never seen that particular version before and given the price thought it might be a new edition, not just the same old one with a new sticker and a increased profit margin :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@