CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Darth_Muffinz said:
hey umm... i wanted to put lameboy on my super card dstwo.... how do i do that? :?
As a 'plugin' I presume ???
> Just download 'Lameboy' from filetrip
> Download the 'plugin files' from filetrip (there's actually 2 version of icons here
lameboy1.jpg
and here
lameboy2.jpg

Unzip all the files (lameboy.nds,lameboy.ini and lameboy.bmp) and place them into the '/dstwoplug/' folder - That's all you need to do
(note: when you run Lameboy - you'll get a 'Lamboy.cfg' file appear on the root of the card)

Darth_Muffinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
Darth_Muffinz said:
hey umm... i wanted to put lameboy on my super card dstwo.... how do i do that? :?
As a 'plugin' I presume ???
> Just download 'Lameboy' from filetrip
> Download the 'plugin files' from filetrip (there's actually 2 version of icons here
lameboy1.jpg
and here
lameboy2.jpg

Unzip all the files (lameboy.nds,lameboy.ini and lameboy.bmp) and place them into the '/dstwoplug/' folder - That's all you need to do
(note: when you run Lameboy - you'll get a 'Lamboy.cfg' file appear on the root of the card)
thanks
biggrin.gif
any idea on how to do snes?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Darth_Muffinz said:
thanks
biggrin.gif
any idea on how to do snes?
Yes.....
...Basically it's the same thing

> Find & download 'snes' emulator > Download the Snes Plugin > Unzip all files > install onto DSTwo in the /dstwoplug/ folder

You'll find the links in the ('unoffical') DSTwo plugin thread on GBATemp

NB: I've just had a look & it seems that the SnesDS emulator is one of a few that has not actually been tested on a DSL or DSi yet (I know this by the '[DSL/DSi]' on the end).
If you do try it out - can you post in that thread what system you used (DSL or DSi) & if it worked or not (& if not what exactly happens)
It'll help the OP out - thanks

nathancnc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SnemulDS DSTWO Plugin:

Works fine on both my DS lite and DSi XL. Note that it could only access roms in a "SNES" folder on root of card.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Thanks for the info - but we already knows that SnemulDS works on a DSL and DSi
(did you look @ the Supercard DStwo plugin thread first ????)

As for the '/SNES/' folder - I think you find there's also a 'snemul.cfg' as well - & if you open that up you'll see there's a line: 'ROMPath = /SNES'
You can changed this to a different path if you don't like the default directory

Darth_Muffinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:

As for the '/SNES/' folder - I think you find there's also a 'snemul.cfg' as well - & if you open that up you'll see there's a line: 'ROMPath = /SNES'
You can changed this to a different path if you don't like the default directory
ummmm how do i open that up :?

Darth_Muffinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:

also where is the SNES folder? do i just make it?

cambridge_red

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Darth_Muffinz said:
CannonFoddr said:

also where is the SNES folder? do i just make it?

Yup just make an SNES folder on the route of your MicroSD add your backup snes games there and add the SnemuLDS files in the patch folder. Worked first time after I learned about this! I warn you though not all backup games work
frown.gif
C'mon Supercard team please get this emulator together
biggrin.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Tekkin88 said:
Why won't my hotkeys work for some games? (I'm sure this has been asked a lot but I'm too lazy to look.
tongue.gif
)
I think it has been answered before - but can't remember where - however, IIRC I think the reason that the Hotkeys may not work in some games is because @ certain points of the game - the push buttons are 'ignored' (for e.g. during cutscenes etc), or that since the game in question doesn't actually use certain buttons - then it's not been prgrammed to respond to them.

Also in some games certain buttons combinations are used for other things as well, so the combo you try may be conflicting with whats been programmed into the game

Have you tried changing the Hotkey combos to something different to the default [ left ],[ right ] + [ start ],
or have you tried pressing the combination @ different points of the game to see if they actually do work ??

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Darth_Muffinz said:
CannonFoddr said:
ummmm how do i open that up :?
Well you could try using 'Notepad' - but that sometimes shows it all in one line, which can be confusing.
I usually use 'Wordpad' as this usually shows everything nice-&-neat (of course if you're not using Windows - then I guess you have to use something else)

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 questions:

1: has anyone figured out how to get the cheats to load and work in the gba emu? and

2: is there anyway the OP can edit the original post with all or most of the important questions in it?

Thanks in advance!

Kentoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't really been paying attention to the DSTWO scene for the last month.

They sill haven't released any major updates yet, huh? That's disappointing.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow