Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually found unlocking the characters via VS matches to go quicker than doing classic mode under various conditions. It took only a couple hours with the following steps:

1. Set to 1v1 1-stock survival
2. Kill self 9 matches in a row
3. Win 10th match and unlock match
4. Lather, rinse, repeat until Jigglypuff

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Reactions: Reecey

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes, but somethings odd. I have no Flatzone 2! Don't know what I can do about it. Nothing works! : (

The only thing that is missing on page 1 of the unlockables is more than 3 mii costumes. Thats why I asked.

You must complete page 1 before you can get the rewards of page 2 (from number 36).

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You must complete page 1 before you can get the rewards of page 2 (from number 36).
.. oh.

Well, isnt that silly. :mellow:

But thanks, that helped me a lot! =) In Target Blast there is one costume I missed. Here I go! : )

Oh, and one other question. Can I fight with customized characters (B-Attacks) outside of Smash Run?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, but somethings odd. I have no Flatzone 2! Don't know what I can do about it. Nothing works! : (

The only thing that is missing on page 1 of the unlockables is more than 3 mii costumes. Thats why I asked.

Wow man that's impressive, you must of been hitting smash hard since the Japan release to get all the characters. I've only got 5 so far I think. Keep it up, that is good work your doing for man & country :yaynds:

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow man that's impressive, you must of been hitting smash hard since the Japan release to get all the characters. I've only got 5 so far I think. Keep it up, that is good work your doing for man & country :yaynds:
You mean I wasted my time on a videogame. :(

And to tell the truth, I fought many 1 Live battles to test out characters and unlock new ones. And you only need 120 of them - every 10 matches a character.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
You mean I wasted my time on a videogame. :(

And to tell the truth, I fought many 1 Live battles to test out characters and unlock new ones. And you only need 120 of them - every 10 matches a character.

No not at all, don't put yourself down about it we all love video games here, that is what this forums all about dude, it brings us good like minded people together!. Nothing wrong with playing smash hard since the release, its a fantastic game. I play it alot, when I can at the moment and not busy doing other things and also proud of it too! :)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
.. oh.

Well, isnt that silly. :mellow:

But thanks, that helped me a lot! =) In Target Blast there is one costume I missed. Here I go! : )

Oh, and one other question. Can I fight with customized characters (B-Attacks) outside of Smash Run?
You can use custom characters for everything except online play with strangers. (you can use them online with friends)

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks you two. Yes, it works perfect. : )

I finally got all the red targets and waited for the message to pop up. But it's not possibel cause it's on the third page.. wow, I'm such an idiot. :glare:

Just how to get a new costume for my Mii? : (

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks you two. Yes, it works perfect. : )

I finally got all the red targets and waited for the message to pop up. But it's not possibel cause it's on the third page.. wow, I'm such an idiot. :glare:

Just how to get a new costume for my Mii? : (

I found a ton of mii costumes/hats/items by playing mii in classic mode. However, note that you'll only find clothes and items for hte type of character you're currently playing as. EX. Only find Gunner clothes while playing as gunner. Playing Homerun contest is a good way too, as long as you don't hit 1000m like I do in which case you get nothing :P.

As for flatzone 2, I unlocked it after beating G&W, so if you have all characters and still don't have the stage, you might need to start over to get that stage unfortunately.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As for flatzone 2, I unlocked it after beating G&W, so if you have all characters and still don't have the stage, you might need to start over to get that stage unfortunately.

What a lie! Imagine if the producers were that stupid to make a mistake like this in the game.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You could read the posts of above, you know?

I did. I don't want this to turn into a flame war of whos wrong and whos right, Im just letting you know that I got it from beating G&W, so I was trying to help. I read all the posts above, and thats why I answered with what I thought was appropriate. If Im wrong, Im wrong, but I was just telling him what I thought was correct.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to