ShinRyouma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thank you for the links, guys. Let's wait for SRW L patiently
smile.gif

@noname9889 : you like getter robo too? I hope the developer will add getter at the game release.

noname9889

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ShinRyouma said:
Thank you for the links, guys. Let's wait for SRW L patiently
smile.gif

@noname9889 : you like getter robo too? I hope the developer will add getter at the game release.
Yep yep, i have ever since i played Super Robot Alpha Gaiden. I made a point to have at least one Getter and one Mazinger at all times in my group. And on that note, i love the signature, always have (I go around this forum a lot, i just dont post much as theres not much for me to say)

And they most likely will, i get that the ds games have just been pretty experimental for them. Its been that way with a lot of the handheld ones since the gba days. If they ever get enough money to make a console one, it's almost a gurantee as fans from america and japan are down their throats about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abTWn9_7MQA

Because you dont f*** with the Shin Getter. You just dont

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah, suparobo sitelistings always tell you
and if that doesn't tell.
then there are also dedicated groups which i am using =3
and the first OG2 Anime preview showed awhile ago

inferno2086

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LittleVo what were you doing wrong so it wouldnt patch? Im having problems patching mine too. Have no idea what im doing wrong and could really use some help.

ShinRyouma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@ inferno2086 : Did you follow the instruction properly?

@ Xamus ace & zizer : There won't be any update anymore, unless someone make a text editor for this game. SRW L will be release this Nov 25th.

ShinRyouma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@ CJX : I don't know, I can't even hack SRW OG Saga: Masou Kishin The Lord of Elemental. Maybe Noitora will hack SRW L
smile.gif

@ Exbaddude : You're welcome
smile.gif

Renshi Kanoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used your patch. And its rather well splendid. Now, i think L could have the same format as what K has. But this is really good. You have like half of the characters name down. So..im sure you're planning to put in all character names right? Or are you going for something else? I was messing around with Textpad and opened up the original japanese rom, and boy, does it look pretty confusing.

ShinRyouma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Actually, I've worked on L a little, but the problem is my translation cause freeze on EDGE (I can't load a save game, but I can continue a stage, but the battle animation must be turn off, otherwise it freezes). Currently I'm waiting for my SCDS2, I hope my translation work with it and I can continue working on L.
I can't translate all characters' names and I used short names because there aren't enough spaces, unless I use text editor which I can't build. You open the rom with textpad? I translate it with CrystalTile2 (I'm a beginner).

Renshi Kanoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow a beginner? You do awfully well with this. I mean, i want to see what i can do for the script. But that takes a lot of work. As what i found out now, but i remember someone on another site put a pic up of SRWW where it was english script, but just one line, when Mihiro stops Kazuma and Duo's fued.
I think it went like this:
Mihiro-Enough of this Brother!
Kazuma-Mihiro! What are you doing here?

I literally was shocked at this when i saw it. Btw, do you know what happened to the Super Robot Wars J translation project? are they putting it on hold, i have the screenshots, and by the looks of it, they might as well release it because im sure they are very close.

ShinRyouma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yes, I'm a beginner, I don't know ASM hacking, I can't build a text editor, that's why I'm using CrystalTile2 to hack the rom.
Romhacking takes a lot of work and time, that's why romhackers need to be patience.
Noitora has menu translation for SRW W http://filetrip.net/f3327-Super-robot-wars...ranslation.html
I don't know about SRW J translation, it's a GBA games, if you know the source site I suggest you join the forum and ask when the translation is going to be released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp