Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ikki said:
I don't like the whole water pump thingy gimmick. So, no, I didn't finish it.

INNOVATION!

...and no, I didn't finish it. The moment I saw Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, arguably the best thing on this planet ever, on the "Used" shelf, I immediatelly swapped without a second thought and never ever regretted.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat it twice first time with I think bare minimum shines second time with all 120 shines. The only hard shine was collecting all 10 blue coins in the last level. Damn boat/lava water controls

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
I beat SMS when I was around 11, I think.
Was pretty easy for the most part if you ask me.
Now getting all 120 shines is a whole different story (bloody blue coins, I hate them).

Foxi4 said:
...and no, I didn't finish it. The moment I saw Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, arguably the best thing on this planet ever, on the "Used" shelf, I immediatelly swapped without a second thought and never ever regretted.
SA2 was mediocre and you should feel mediocre.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still trying to get all the sunshines since launch day,I'm only up to 78 stars(blue coins are annoying to find)

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Black ace said:
I'm still trying to get all the sunshines since launch day,I'm only up to 78 stars(blue coins are annoying to find)
Since launch day? Wow...
But you're right, the blue coins are pretty difficult to find.

I really liked this game, it got surprisingly hard on the last levels and was pretty entertaining for anyone to keep trying. I remember finishing it 100%, but it was quite some time ago. I remember the manta, ugh, it was pretty hard for me. The hardest boss I've faced in a 3D Mario...

MSaki

Trophies
Website
nintendo3ds-place.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
I lost interested in this game a loooong time ago but I think I am going to play it soon. Curious: Once you found all 120 shines then it will unlock what ?

you unlock a very bright sun its annoying to and this stupid red sun symbol above your file i suggest you dont try -.-"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox