Gaming Super Mario Maker Extra Data Needs To Be Reset?!?

Glitchmaster123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Just Got A 32GB MicroSD Card To Use On My New 3DS XL And It Said I Need To Reset The Extra Data! I Thought You Only Had To Reset The Save Data If You Used It On A Different System But This Is Annoying! Come On Nintendo! Sorry If The Picture Is Not Clear

Attachments

• SkypePhoto_20170301_123132.jpg
    SkypePhoto_20170301_123132.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 332
Reactions: VashTS

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Just Got A 32GB MicroSD Card To Use On My New 3DS XL And It Said I Need To Reset The Extra Data! I Thought You Only Had To Reset The Save Data If You Used It On A Different System But This Is Annoying! Come On Nintendo! Sorry If The Picture Is Not Clear

I just recently migrated to new 3ds xl, backed up all my saves with JKSV and Super Mario Maker is the only game that did not dump :( but a good reason to play through the challenges again :)

Glitchmaster123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just recently migrated to new 3ds xl, backed up all my saves with JKSV and Super Mario Maker is the only game that did not dump :( but a good reason to play through the challenges again :)
Well At Least Your Happy To Play The Challenges Again That's A Good Thing ^_^

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting a new 3ds xl tomorrow so I will have to run through all the challenges again. love this game.

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so, I too received this message and went along with it, but the only thing that happened was my courses disappeared. I know, 25 days later and you get a response, but I thought this may help people in the future :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.