Hardware Super Mario Maker bundle firmware version

Shadowtrance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Title pretty much says it all.

Thinking of picking up a super mario maker bundle next week and wondering if anyone has any clue what firmware version the console might be?

Not a huge deal if it isn't exploitable but if it is it's something else to mess around with. :)

Either way i guess I'll find out next week if i do decide to pick one up.

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title pretty much says it all.

Thinking of picking up a super mario maker bundle next week and wondering if anyone has any clue what firmware version the console might be?

Not a huge deal if it isn't exploitable but if it is it's something else to mess around with. :)

Either way i guess I'll find out next week if i do decide to pick one up.

Don't worry. Most Wii U systems they sell come on version 5.3.2 or lower, but since it is a new bundle it could be a higher firmware. It doesn't matter anyways. If you are on a 5.5.0 or lower you will have to update to play Super Mario Maker

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't the Wii U force you to update when you power the console up for the first time? Mine did, and it was unavoidable... So It's not like you can just skip the forced update.

Shadowtrance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So what firmware version did your Splatoon bundle come with?

Doesn't the Wii U force you to update when you power the console up for the first time? Mine did, and it was unavoidable... So It's not like you can just skip the forced update.
Mine didn't do any forced update, so not sure what happened with yours. I just updated manually when i got mario maker as i didn't really care about the Wii U hacking side of things tbh.

D

Deleted-355425

Mine didn't do any forced update, so not sure what happened with yours. I just updated manually when i got mario maker as i didn't really care about the Wii U hacking side of things tbh.

If you didn't care what firmware your console came with because you have no interest in hacking it... What was the whole point of this thread?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: