:33
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Well, put simply, when I put the game into my NeoGamma (R4, Rev8) backup loader, it comes up with Error #002: An unauthorized device is detected(or something like that)

and if I reboot with hooks, it says Error #002. Help? This probably happens on other new games too.

Nepeta

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I also tried playing New super mario bros wii on it.. The screen flashed multiple times in different colors, then rebooted back to the wii menu. I even tried it on the new R9 beta 24 and it did the same thing. Also, it was the same error as in R4. Do I need to upgrade my wii to 4.0 or something? It's on 3.2u right now.

mattesno1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is no need to update your wii.
try installing cIOSX rev19
You probably should use GeckoOS to run the game once - it will install the correct version of the IOS the Game uses without updating anything else.
After you've done that once, you should be able to run it with NeoGamma aswell

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
First: is NSMBW being patched by Neogamma (using the NeoGamma folder on your SD)
Second: R4 was far before NSMBW
Third: you tried setting Error002 fix in NeoGamma
Fourth: Google for IOS56-64-v5146 and then the first result, install it using Wad Manager and it might work under latest NeoGamma.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You only get 002 in any recent NeoGamma, if you did mess with the .iso. And if you did, there's nothing anybody can do, you need to redump your game.

If you get 001 error, i guess you have a modchip? If yes, try cIOS rev13a first and if that doesn't help try cIOS rev 7 (yes 7), i'm tired of discussing this.

And for New Super Marion Bros, you most likely need the .wip files on sd card and set NeoGamma to look for patches.

PS: NeoGamma does only support cIOSrev19, 17, 14, 13a and 7, and partly 9 and 10.

Nepeta

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
You only get 002 in any recent NeoGamma, if you did mess with the .iso. And if you did, there's nothing anybody can do, you need to redump your game.

If you get 001 error, i guess you have a modchip? If yes, try cIOS rev13a first and if that doesn't help try cIOS rev 7 (yes 7), i'm tired of discussing this.

And for New Super Marion Bros, you most likely need the .wip files on sd card and set NeoGamma to look for patches.

PS: NeoGamma does only support cIOSrev19, 17, 14, 13a and 7, and partly 9 and 10.

I don't have a modchip.. and any links, please? o.O

Nepeta

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:

Also I didn't do anything with the ISO.

rahoul102

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brian10122 said:
WiiPower said:

if need the .wip files go HERE and download the neogamma beta 24.

if you don't have the latest neogamma you can get the homebrew version or my channel version(look at my sig)

open up the file that you downloaded from WiiPower's post and take the neogamma folder that you see first and put it in the root of your sd card

start up Neogamma and find the option to make it 'search for patches'
hope that helped
smile.gif

Nepeta

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
rahoul102 said:
Brian10122 said:
WiiPower said:

if you don't have the latest neogamma you can get the homebrew version or my channel version(look at my sig)

open up the file that you downloaded from WiiPower's post and take the neogamma folder that you see first and put it in the root of your sd card

hope that helped
smile.gif

Thanks dude, about to install it now along with what the other guys suggested(IOS)! good work with the channels

rahoul102

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brian10122 said:
rahoul102 said:
Brian10122 said:
WiiPower said:

hope that helped
smile.gif

Thanks dude, about to install it now along with what the other guys suggested(IOS)! good work with the channels
your welcome, and thanks for liking it

Nepeta

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
rahoul102 said:
Brian10122 said:
rahoul102 said:
Brian10122 said:
WiiPower said:

hope that helped
smile.gif

your welcome, and thanks for liking it

Q_Q, I turned search patches on in that version and I still get flashy screens and then reboot to wii menu. I even installed the IOS56- thing.

Nepeta

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
And on SMG2 I'm still getting "Error #001: Unauthorized device has been detected" and when I start the new version it says "Your CIOS is running on rev 8. If you get Error 001 its your cios fault." so how do I update my CIOS or whatever?

Also if I try to reboot with hooks, I get "Identify failed -102"

rahoul102

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Q_Q, I turned search patches on in that version and I still get flashy screens and then reboot to wii menu. I even installed the IOS56- thing.
did you reboot it, or did your wii do it by itself?
is your wii pal or ntsc?

rahoul102

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brian10122 said:
And on SMG2 I'm still getting "Error #001: Unauthorized device has been detected" and when I start the new version it says "Your CIOS is running on rev 8. If you get Error 001 its your cios fault." so how do I update my CIOS or whatever?

to update your cios go HERE and click on the Custom IOSX rev 19. the download link will be a the left.

im not sure why you get the error on rebooting with hooks, it could be that the cios is outdated or a problem with the settings of the rebooting hooks option.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Brian10122 said:

Again, NeoGamma only supports rev19, 17, 14, 13a and 7. Getting 001 error doesn't surprise me with rev8,11,12,15,16 or 18. And will you get 002 related errors with rev 8,9,10,11,12 and 13b.

And the .wip file for New Super Mario Bros is included in the official package.

rahoul102

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
Brian10122 said:

Again, NeoGamma only supports rev19, 17, 14, 13a and 7. Getting 001 error doesn't surprise me with rev8,11,12,15,16 or 18. And will you get 002 related errors with rev 8,9,10,11,12 and 13b.

@Brian10122
WiiPower did say it clearly: "Getting 001 error doesn't surprise me with rev8"
He also said: "you get 002 related errors with rev 8"
and aren't you running rev8 right now?
you should get rev19(it's the latest cios right now
rolleyes.gif
)

Nepeta

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
rahoul102 said:
WiiPower said:
Brian10122 said:

@Brian10122
rolleyes.gif
)

Oh, sorry
tongue.gif

but thank you so much for telling me about rev19. I thought it was something built into the wii or something. Now I've installed it and it works.. Yesss! Once again thanks for the continued help with my stupidity and rustiness lolz.

rahoul102

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brian10122 said:
rahoul102 said:
WiiPower said:
Brian10122 said:

@Brian10122
rolleyes.gif
)

Oh, sorry
tongue.gif

but thank you so much for telling me about rev19. I thought it was something built into the wii or something. Now I've installed it and it works.. Yesss! Once again thanks for the continued help with my stupidity and rustiness lolz.
your welcome
biggrin.gif

was glad to help

BTW look out for the cios38 rev20, it should be coming out soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag