Hacking Super Mario Galaxy 2 disc updates

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Just want to be sure what updates bring the disc, I want to be prepared before buy the disc, because it's something annoying trying fix things when I all that I want is play the damn game =P
And no, Gecko no, I want to play my Galaxy 2 from the disc menu. =P

thunderspider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
very good question, in my case, every iso that i downloaded have the update 2.2, and my wii don't reckognize this, and i've installed the ios56.. so i need a mario galaxy that already have the 4.2 update.. some one know some link? i'm downloading a lot now.. hoping for some lucky one..

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well all of the newer updates, get first to the consoles thru the "N" servers directly to the Wiis, and the games don't get this updates till like 6 months later....!!
smile.gif

El Rey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knyaz Vladimir said:
I installed priiloader and got a hacks.ini file. Not a single game asks for disc updates and PAL games work off Disc Channel.
I read somewhere that I could not install priiloader if i have previously installed WiiWare or VC games. Is this true? I want to install priiloader so that my Wii will not update with Super Mario Galaxy 2. Any information is gladly appreciated.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
El Rey said:
Knyaz Vladimir said:
I installed priiloader and got a hacks.ini file. Not a single game asks for disc updates and PAL games work off Disc Channel.
I read somewhere that I could not install priiloader if i have previously installed WiiWare or VC games. Is this true? I want to install priiloader so that my Wii will not update with Super Mario Galaxy 2. Any information is gladly appreciated.
It's not true. If that was the case, then almost everybody would not be able to install it.

El Rey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
El Rey said:
Knyaz Vladimir said:
It's not true. If that was the case, then almost everybody would not be able to install it.
http://www.wiihacks.com/bricked-wii-issues...-brick-fix.html Here is where I read about not being able to install priiloader if previously installed WiiWare or VC wads. There are so many guides for installing the latest priiloader. Do you have one that you prefer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.