Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Kadushy said:
don_eno said:
Kadushy said:
steveo581 said:
any updates? Will a patch be released soon?
It will be release when it is release.
DON'T GIVE STUPID ANSWERS. ONLY SURUZ CAN ANSWER THAT

D00d. Shut up. How was that answer stupid. Oh yeah, I may be a n00b here in GBAtemp but I know more than you. The patch will be released when it is released. Sheesh man. It's not like putting your statement in all caps is gonna make any difference.
if you know something please share it with us

Skid00dshi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.random.org
XP
Country
United States
don_eno said:
Kadushy said:
don_eno said:
Kadushy said:
steveo581 said:
It will be release when it is release.
DON'T GIVE STUPID ANSWERS. ONLY SURUZ CAN ANSWER THAT

D00d. Shut up. How was that answer stupid. Oh yeah, I may be a n00b here in GBAtemp but I know more than you. The patch will be released when it is released. Sheesh man. It's not like putting your statement in all caps is gonna make any difference.
if you know something please share it with us
I will sir. You sir, have to shut up. That is one of the very few things i want to say but don't really want to. *I'm done with this stupid flam.*

Remilia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
steveo581 said:

There's still things we have to work on, though Suruz is pushing us to do it really fast since he wants to release it ASAP (though I think I'm slowing him down OTL). Just wait a little while more, and the first version should be out sometime soon.

don_eno

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Remilia said:
steveo581 said:

There's still things we have to work on, though Suruz is pushing us to do it really fast since he wants to release it ASAP (though I think I'm slowing him down OTL). Just wait a little while more, and the first version should be out sometime soon.
take your time.

mhajhun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey suruz... ive translated so far most of weapons and menus using your application. it really helped me alot. though its abit awkward to say that i used google translate to do it. but it came out somewhat accurate. now im playing it. you're a big help.

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mhajhun said:
Hey suruz... ive translated so far most of weapons and menus using your application. it really helped me alot. though its abit awkward to say that i used google translate to do it. but it came out somewhat accurate. now im playing it. you're a big help.

O__O"

LOL thats not my application, it was made by DarthNemesis. I will be releasing an actual PATCH, not a tool.. and so far all the weapons and most menus have been translated properly
smile.gif
The only thing stopping me from releasing it is ANNOYING GLITCHES. Now I finally have some time (exams finished), so I'll try to fix them again.

Good job on doing that yourself though. You might wanna wait till this patch comes out though. Thanks for waiting (everyone)

And also, to people like Inunah, this WON'T HAVE ALL the storyline done. But it will make the game very playable
tongue.gif

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
suruz said:
Now I finally have some time (exams finished), [...]

Yes, yes yeeeeeeeesssss.....
biggrin.gif
did they go well and all? ISN'T IT AWESOME TO BE THROUGH WITH THAT SHIT AND HAVE LOTS OF TIME AND EVERYTHING!?

...haha, I'm a bit too excited from passing my exams I guess. XD

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
miruki said:
...haha, I'm a bit too excited from passing my exams I guess. XD

YAY, CONGRATS! xD

Mine went.. okay.. but not as well as I'd hoped. At least they were only trial exams
tongue.gif

Hmph.. I'm just gonna replace all the battle skills with the original Jap file. See if that stops the glitch. If it does, I'll replace the skills in groups until i find the cause. >_> This patch is very useful if you just wanna try the game, so I wanna share it asap!

mhajhun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
suruz said:
mhajhun said:

O__O"

LOL thats not my application, it was made by DarthNemesis. I will be releasing an actual PATCH, not a tool.. and so far all the weapons and most menus have been translated properly
smile.gif
The only thing stopping me from releasing it is ANNOYING GLITCHES. Now I finally have some time (exams finished), so I'll try to fix them again.

Good job on doing that yourself though. You might wanna wait till this patch comes out though. Thanks for waiting (everyone)

And also, to people like Inunah, this WON'T HAVE ALL the storyline done. But it will make the game very playable
tongue.gif
Oh? really sorry for that! both you and DarthNemesis really helped me a lot. so I really appreciate it.
Cheer for you Also, Good luck continuing your translation. I'm really going to wait for it!
bow.gif

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, FINALLY uploaded a patch.

Sorry if it doesn't work or anything.. its very late right now and I'll fix it momentarily.

Report any problems/glitches to me please.

Also, I might need to clean up that first post a little bit.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A FULL TRANSLATION. If anyone has translated more and would like to take over the project, lemme know.
tongue.gif

Otherwise, thanks for waiting, and the project is still being worked on!

KAge56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suruz said:
Okay, FINALLY uploaded a patch.

Sorry if it doesn't work or anything.. its very late right now and I'll fix it momentarily.

Report any problems/glitches to me please.

Also, I might need to clean up that first post a little bit.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A FULL TRANSLATION. If anyone has translated more and would like to take over the project, lemme know.
tongue.gif

Otherwise, thanks for waiting, and the project is still being worked on!
DAMMIT!!! Thanks for the patch though!
How far is it anyway?

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KAge56 said:
DAMMIT!!! Thanks for the patch though!
How far is it anyway?

The script is translated up to the point where they meet Balm in Arkland... However a few odd scenes are done after that too, but not in order. Anyway, all the tutorials and core game translation should be done as well, so the game is more than playable.

Think of this like a demo? >__> More is being worked on, but if anyone can translate the script faster, please let me know...

I don't do the translation myself, I have to get my 2 translator friends to do it, which is why progress is so slow unfortunately.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
On a emulator the game works fine, but I can't load it on my flashcard (R4+YSmenu) I get
"disk errcode=-82"
I have tried applying the anti-piracy patch and the TL patch together and with only the TL patch and I get the same error.

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
Great up to now ! I've not found any glitches yet. Its great that you took the time and effort to script up the story this far already ! Cliff hanger for me at the moment since I got to the part where you stopped hahaha.. I'll update if I find any glitches or bugs etc and thanks for the first patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew