Hacking Successful a9lh but error 007-2503 launching eshop

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your problem seems to be that you still have an emunand partition and you're booting into that on A9LH which is why you're getting the system version of 4.xx. It doesn't even seem like your protected sysNAND is updated. Also I'm pretty sure (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but after A9LH the NATIVE_FIRM is usually around 2.xx anyway while the system version is updated to 11.0.

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Your problem seems to be that you still have an emunand partition and you're booting into that on A9LH which is why you're getting the system version of 4.xx. It doesn't even seem like your protected sysNAND is updated. Also I'm pretty sure (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but after A9LH the NATIVE_FIRM is usually around 2.xx anyway while the system version is updated to 11.0.

Not for the old guide at least. Im sure the old guide used 9.6 NATIVE_FIRM.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not for the old guide at least. Im sure the old guide used 9.6 NATIVE_FIRM.
I was referring to what it shows when I use 3DSident for the NATIVE_FIRM (2.51). I haven't used the new guide yet, my A9LH install is from June it's v1. Hence why I said I wasn't sure. :D

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was referring to what it shows when I use 3DSident for the NATIVE_FIRM (2.51). I haven't used the new guide yet, my A9LH install is from June it's v1. Hence why I said I wasn't sure. :D

I dont know what exaclty you mean as I didnt tryied 3DSident yet, but i'm sure no CFW can boot a 2.x native_firm so it is not its version stated there.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
FIRM doesn't use the same version numbering as the rest of the system. You can see the list of FIRM versions and the corresponding firmware here: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/FIRM#NATIVE_FIRM

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIRM doesn't use the same version numbering as the rest of the system. You can see the list of FIRM versions and the corresponding firmware here: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/FIRM#NATIVE_FIRM
"11.0.0 v24368 52 2.51-0" That's what I said Lol. I see what you were saying 2.51-0 is the firm for 11.0.0. I was still technically right in saying they were separate..... So a NATIVE_FIRM at 10.4 would be 2.50-11.... Gotcha, Learn something new everyday :D

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Solarius88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I've got my o3ds sorted out.
It was a botched upgrade on sysnand CFW, I needed to retry upgrading it 3 times on my o3DS before it updated properly.

DSi downgrade for my o3DSXL was also successful with Plailects guide without any hickups so that was great..

If a MOD could just close this thread as I have everything figured out.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran