Homebrew stuck during step 4.22 (getting the OTP)

Anunnymous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only in theory its "2GB" in reality all card have less space on it like 1895MB

Which is still larger than a 1 GB NAND. If you follow Ricken's "guide" everything should work out fine. Keep making excuses and you'll never get it to work. It's not our fault you didn't read a well written guide thoroughly. You should be able to use an SD Imaging software also. Win32Imager comes to mind. It doesn't matter if it can't see anything on it, it will still take a 1:1 image of your SD card.

Edit: Correction; Win32DiskImager*

Last edited by Anunnymous,

Yokujin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Which is still larger than a 1 GB NAND. If you follow Ricken's "guide" everything should work out fine. Keep making excuses and you'll never get it to work. It's not our fault you didn't read a well written guide thoroughly. You should be able to use an SD Imaging software also. Win32Imager comes to mind. It doesn't matter if it can't see anything on it, it will still take a 1:1 image of your SD card.

already tried a image software: copying works great
expanding my homebrew storage wont work, if it works the nand file will be turned into a drive

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Remember he has to have the emuNAND on the card, and the backup too. That adds up to 2GB and there is less than 2GB space on a 2GB card.

OP I think you'll have to start again, and create an emuNAND on the bigger SD card.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember he has to have the emuNAND on the card, and the backup too. That adds up to 2GB and there is less than 2GB space on a 2GB card.

OP I think you'll have to start again, and create an emuNAND on the bigger SD card.
...This is where I want to scream objection, but you're right. 943MBx2 is more than 1.81GB

Sorry if I seemed ignorant :P

EDIT; .06 GB. Ouch

If companies went to the 1024 standard I think it would have worked

But we can't rule out a Disc Imager

Last edited by Ricken,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol