Hacking Question Stuck at switch boot screen, what hardware component could be causing it?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So. i received a Nintendo Switch from a guy, he told me that the switch get stuck at the Switch Boot Logo, I've tried soft modding it, and it does boot the payloads, but if the payload its a custom firmware when trying to reach horizon, the same issue appears.

Booting L4T and Lakka works. however, it seems that there's an issue with the WIFI card also, since ubuntu and lakka wont recognize a device plugged in for connection.

Tried to "rebuild" the nand, and also patching it with a lower firmware, and same issue, [except that it starts a kernel panic, due to fuse mismatch], however, sending a payload still works.

Cleaned the nand from save files, and followed multiple guides here on temp, including rajkosto among other, also performed same guides on my switch and everything worked fine on mine, but his switch still stuck at the switch boot logo.

I've read that there is a component that might cause this issue? which is "BQ24193".

Is there something else I can try with this? O:

Tidumarhi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So. i received a Nintendo Switch from a guy, he told me that the switch get stuck at the Switch Boot Logo, I've tried soft modding it, and it does boot the payloads, but if the payload its a custom firmware when trying to reach horizon, the same issue appears.

Booting L4T and Lakka works. however, it seems that there's an issue with the WIFI card also, since ubuntu and lakka wont recognize a device plugged in for connection.

Tried to "rebuild" the nand, and also patching it with a lower firmware, and same issue, [except that it starts a kernel panic, due to fuse mismatch], however, sending a payload still works.

Cleaned the nand from save files, and followed multiple guides here on temp, including rajkosto among other, also performed same guides on my switch and everything worked fine on mine, but his switch still stuck at the switch boot logo.

I've read that there is a component that might cause this issue? which is "BQ24193".

Is there something else I can try with this? O:

Did you ever figure this out? Im running into the same thing, except i havent tried to hack the switch yet. Mine might be patched its S/N is in the middle of when they did and didnt patch them. Just trying to get this thing fixed cause all the switches are currently sold out around me and people who are selling want like $600 for one.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever figure this out? Im running into the same thing, except i havent tried to hack the switch yet. Mine might be patched its S/N is in the middle of when they did and didnt patch them. Just trying to get this thing fixed cause all the switches are currently sold out around me and people who are selling want like $600 for one.
I worked on the device for over 2 week, and never managed to make ot boot HOS, neither on CFW or OFW.

You can try Lakka or Switchroot, theres no ban warning on it, so you can try it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock