TobiasAmaranth

OP
Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I haven't spotted any news about this game on the Gateway or other such piracy fronts. Is there any CIA install for the DLC, homebrew for savefile editing, or other potential hacking done on the Streetpass Plaza mini-games? (Not asking for direct links, just leads / information if it even exists)

TobiasAmaranth

OP
Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I have nooooo idea what I'm even looking for in this case. I don't really even street pass that many people, but I wanted to either poke at the Street Pass minigames (Find Mii 2 and beyond) and to have the birthday feature and such added in.

Meanwhile I don't know what those type of updates would be called, and I'm also curious if there is any sort of cheat homebrew like how there is a playcoin setter.

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
there is some cheats for tickets and for some games in the arcodes thread. Used it with NTR and i confirm that the're working.
also for mii plaza update and dlc games you can find them on that iso site.

TobiasAmaranth

OP
Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I've got a Gateway EmuNAND with the highest firmware so it looks like I can't use the Spider / ARCodes exploit. :(

And again, I have no clue what files (As in, what they are even called, Game/Ver/Patch/???) are actually relevant to the multiple packs of minigames, as well as the VIP/Birthday 'update'.

danzou22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a Gateway EmuNAND with the highest firmware so it looks like I can't use the Spider / ARCodes exploit. :(

And again, I have no clue what files (As in, what they are even called, Game/Ver/Patch/???) are actually relevant to the multiple packs of minigames, as well as the VIP/Birthday 'update'.
With gateway and an cia installer (like FBI) you can downgrade the explorer to have access to the Spider exploit. The problem is Nintendo now doesnt let you to download a previous version of the explorer with 3DSNUS, maybe someone can help you with the file you need. Like people say up "where you know" you can easily find the cias you need to upgrade your streetpass plaza and the last games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill