kirbyhammer_7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all!

Used TeconMoon's injector for all my Gamecube games and it has been working great. My only issue is that, more often than not, my GCN games (injected, loaded on HDD with Y-cable, Nintendont is on the SD card) boot with no picture. There is sound, and I can hear the respective game's beeps and boops for selecting Progressive mode, but there is no picture.

The reason this has been a non-issue, however, is that a simple reboot *always* fixes the issue. Reboot, enter same game, and it works 100%. Every time. This is little more than a minor pain, so I mostly just wanted to inquire.

Does anyone else have this issue? If so, are there any potential fixes?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have the most upto date version of Nintendont? There was an issue like this that was fixed with another release but it was years ago now.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello all!

Used TeconMoon's injector for all my Gamecube games and it has been working great. My only issue is that, more often than not, my GCN games (injected, loaded on HDD with Y-cable, Nintendont is on the SD card) boot with no picture. There is sound, and I can hear the respective game's beeps and boops for selecting Progressive mode, but there is no picture.

The reason this has been a non-issue, however, is that a simple reboot *always* fixes the issue. Reboot, enter same game, and it works 100%. Every time. This is little more than a minor pain, so I mostly just wanted to inquire.

Does anyone else have this issue? If so, are there any potential fixes?
are you using the bios? if so then its normal for whatever reason when using the bios you can get no picture games, its a bug ever since bios was implemented

Reactions: Lostbhoy

kirbyhammer_7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using the bios? if so then its normal for whatever reason when using the bios you can get no picture games, its a bug ever since bios was implemented
Hmm, as in the Gamecube BIOS? With a Gamecube bootup screen and stuff? If so, then no, I am not. Or were you referring to something else?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hmm, as in the Gamecube BIOS? With a Gamecube bootup screen and stuff? If so, then no, I am not. Or were you referring to something else?
well even without the bios it can happen, you need to take everything out reformat and put back in, when sd/usb is fragmented too much from putting files in and out nintendont can sometimes blackscreen games on boot

kirbyhammer_7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reformatted and recopied the files, placed a new boot.dol in Nintendont's app folder and I'm having the same issue, so weird! Thanks for the suggestions though.

• Sad

kirbyhammer_7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

kirbyhammer_7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last possible long shot is what type of sd card are you using and did you create a new settings ini/config file?

I am currently using a SanDisk Ultra Plus 64 GB U1 Micro SDXC. I did not create a new settings ini/config, should I do that via TeconMoon's Injector?

just wondering does your wiiu have an online connection?

It is disconnected from the internet, if that helps!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am currently using a SanDisk Ultra Plus 64 GB U1 Micro SDXC. I did not create a new settings ini/config, should I do that via TeconMoon's Injector?

It is disconnected from the internet, if that helps!
are the injects installed on wiiu nand or wiiu formatted hdd? because if they are on the hdd this could happen a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0