Pigwooly

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know an online store that is still selling the EZ Flash 3 or 4 to the US for a reasonable price? It's hard to find Slot 2 cards nowadays.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered one a few days ago, and I'm FAIRLY sure that it comes with everything you need. After all they do show you the box image with the reader and USB cable..

wolf9545

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't tell if that was the reader or not.

What would be the advantage of getting this over the EZ 4 (non lite one that will work in a GBA)?

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the same question. I am looking for a store that sells the EZIV deluxe (i think that is the better one) for my friend.

Is the EZIV worth the money. I recently got my friend an R4 so he can play all his old school games, sega, NES, etc. But he needs a decent slot 2 to play his gba games. I dont want to spend a lot of money, because all he needs is decent GBA support. Is RTC important? he already has all the original pokemon games.

I am looking for a decent price and I want ALL the stuff that comes with the EZIV (the box and everything).

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Here's one thats even better. https://youtu.be/Wx5HOQuP7Xk