Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It doesn't log me out or anything (and i don't log out either). However it does block other UI elements that i want to access, for example alerts.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is your browser regularly clearing cookies? The cookie for that notice being disabled should be valid for 10 years:

1695327276214.png

I tried to check it out by logging out but didn't have much luck. As that cookie shows, I haven't had the prompt since March 2022...

Reactions: shaunj66

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, not really. I am using Brave and am unaware of such feature. And other websites aren't asking me every week to allow their cookies either. Its just gbatemp with the push notifications

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, not really. I am using Brave and am unaware of such feature. And other websites aren't asking me every week to allow their cookies either. Its just gbatemp with the push notifications
Same issue. Using Brave on both my PC and mobile device

Every single other site I use(including other xenforo forums) work fine and dont prompt again, which is weird

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that it does prompt the user on Firefox and Brave bowser, once you click on x to exit the part about push notification and selected don't ask me again it will stop.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I can confirm that it does prompt the user on Firefox and Brave bowser, once you click on x to exit the part about push notification and selected don't ask me again it will stop.
It only asks me if my cookies are clean on Firefox. Just telling it to "stfu" and it haven't asked me again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: ah ok