1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I download a game from one of my friends it says saving and then the game freezes. When I go back to see if I have it its not there.

Everthing else works and saves fine and i have the latest patch.

Any solutions?

joedanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen a lot of problems reported about it in the SC forums (i guess that most of the users are into Pokemon, lol), and personally i haven't been able to test it since i don't have someone near to transfer games from another DS and haven't tested downloading games from internet since the DS has some problems with my network config.
I'll see if i can test that (leaving the network open for some minutes) and if i find problems i'll send a report.
EDIT: Sorry for taking so long to check this, i have been a bit busy and wasn't able to change the network settings before (almost all the time someone is using it, so having them to change the password was a bit hard). And yesterday the page with the game was offline. But today i was finally able to try it and as you mention, it seems that it has some problems, i downloaded a game and everything went fine, the problems appeared when the game tried to save it, since it freezed with the music still playing. I already sent a report so SC Team can look for a solution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/RDrjsrKmeOs?si=ZS8BcIGzWueChiGF