Homebrew Stickerhax installer yellow screen when entering app

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2ds 11.2 and I am using oothax and when I go to install stickerhax it goes to a yellow screen I have a cartridge version btw also I remove the cartridge when I get into the homebrew launcher and switch it witch sticker star then load up stickerhax

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a 2ds 11.2 and I am using oothax and when I go to install stickerhax it goes to a yellow screen I have a cartridge version btw also I remove the cartridge when I get into the homebrew launcher and switch it witch sticker star then load up stickerhax
The stickerhax installer will not work on 11.2 due to PASLR being implemented for Sticker Star with that system update. You'll need to find another 3DS on a lower system version to install stickerhax onto your cartridge (I believe Powersaves will not work for Sticker Star due to per-cart encryption).

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The stickerhax installer will not work on 11.2 due to PASLR being implemented for Sticker Star with that system update. You'll need to find another 3DS on a lower system version to install stickerhax onto your cartridge (I believe Powersaves will not work for Sticker Star due to per-cart encryption).
ok thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5cgll8v7iA