Gaming Steam Deals

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I love the Command and Conquer series and i purchased all the titles on Steam except for Uprising and C & C 4.

Anyone who is into this type of strategy game really ought to pick this up, a real bargain.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I love the Command and Conquer series and i purchased all the titles on Steam except for Uprising and C & C 4.

Anyone who is into this type of strategy game really ought to pick this up, a real bargain.
Bought C&C 3 + Kane's Wrath for 3 TF2 keys, which is about 3.30 USD in total :O Beat that Steam sale!

Just wondering, is the expansion Kane's Wrath really useful? Is C&C 3 regular also played online a lot?

EyeZ

Trophies
XP

Bought C&C 3 + Kane's Wrath for 3 TF2 keys, which is about 3.30 USD in total :O Beat that Steam sale!

Just wondering, is the expansion Kane's Wrath really useful? Is C&C 3 regular also played online a lot?

I haven't played Kane's Wrath yet but it has good reviews.

As for being played online, i wouldn't know, i play skirmish a lot until i learn the advantages of all the units.

The game is over 3 years old, some die hard fans may play online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay