Status
Not open for further replies.

State of Play focused on Hogwarts Legacy set for Thursday at 2 PM PT / 5 PM ET

Screenshot 2022-03-15 061849.jpg

After a more general State of Play event last week, Sony has announced another live broadcast, this time focusing on the upcoming Harry Potter RPG, Hogwarts Legacy. According to a post on the PlayStation Blog, "the show will run for about 20 minutes, featuring over 14 minutes of Hogwarts Legacy gameplay captured on PS5, and concluding with some insight from a few members of the team at Avalanche Software who are bringing the Wizarding World to life."

You can watch the broadcast this Thursday, March 17, at 2 PM PT / 5 PM ET / 10 PM CET.

:arrow: Watch on YouTube

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool. I don't read that much harry potter myself sadly, but if this game is good i might consider getting back into the book

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope the game turns out great and that it does very well. I'll be watching to see some of what it has to offer.

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys need to stop bickering and talking more about the game. It sounds awesome and totally will rule the perch as the best Harry Potter game besides EA's Quiddich Castraphene 3

harry-potter-quidditch-world-cup-key-art.jpg.adapt.crop3x5.533p.jpg

Reactions: DoctorBagPhD

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyway on the games. I had previously generally dismissed them as middle of the road tie in games (which is actually better than most tie in games that were unplayable junk)
I don't think I was wrong but did see a nice overview of them the other month that some might like

From what I have seen thus far this might actually be something that is more than a tissue thin retread and might pose something worth exploring from either world building or game systems. That could be interesting.

Last edited by Veho,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...