ROM Hack StarFox Command (U) D-Pad hack

perpetualskeptic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be a bother, but is there any way to turn it into an IPS patch? I've got a mac, and I can't use any of the files that you've got up. If I knew how or had the tools to do it myself, I would.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure how much of a bother it would be to get Xdelta to compile on OSX so I made a patch with bsdiff. There is a port of bsdiff, bspatch here and the patches are here.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, thank you so much for making this, Cracker- it really makes the game feel like Starfox, as opposed to Touch-Screen-Shooter. Plus, it makes certain battles more challenging, but with less hand cramping!

As far as barrel rolling is concerned, I just play with the stylus held sword/bat-like in my right palm while holding the ds normally- makes it easier to use than pulling it out of the ds. However, that being mapped to a button would be even Greater...even if it was mapped to X instead of the R or L buttons.

Any chance of that happening? Sorry if you are annoyed by many persons asking that question.

tom9927

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
acesniper said:
tom9927 said:
hello just a quick one iv trimmed the rom after patching wil it still work?
Yeah, it should work.

ty wow this is nice work i still hppe the shoulder buttons are flips and spins though keep up the nice work

of topic is anyone ever gon fix metriod prime ds i find that touch screen annoying !

and my friend code for starfox is 962 088
o44 903

anyone is welcome to add me

SuperOwnag3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Err...check Metroid Prime settings-"dual mode" much?

Good work on the hack...anyway crakcer is still alive and kicking so maybe u should pm him.

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a Star Fox Command .cc cheatfile with his code on it? My Acekard outright stops when I try to build the codelist from the database, and the code editor crashes when I try to save over my original .xml

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are on Windows then you can run the batch file for applying the patch to the unpatched game by following the directions in the readme. Alternatively, you can use the built-in cheat engine if your card has one. I believe the cheat databases have the code included already.

dark_half

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I just found your forum entry and I know it's old so I apologise for resurrecting an old post...

I am having trouble patching the *.NDS file I have, does it have to be a specific version/region of the game?

I am not sure which one I have, is there a way to tell? After downloading the file I renamed it and didn't take note of whether it was US/UK/EUR for example.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dark_half said:
Hi

I just found your forum entry and I know it's old so I apologise for resurrecting an old post...

I am having trouble patching the *.NDS file I have, does it have to be a specific version/region of the game?

I am not sure which one I have, is there a way to tell? After downloading the file I renamed it and didn't take note of whether it was US/UK/EUR for example.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

It says in the title of the thread (U), so you need the american version of the rom.

Just find that version, and re-download it.

KaelKazaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dark_half said:
Hi

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Thank you for bump. I had no idea this existed and I will be using this now. So.. awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet +1