Gaming Star Ocean 2:Second Story!

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm waiting for it to appear on usenet. That's the more reliable way of me getting it.
The 2nd story is in my top 10 PSOne titles.

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IAmTheRad said:
I'm waiting for it to appear on usenet. That's the more reliable way of me getting it.
The 2nd story is in my top 10 PSOne titles.

It's there (On Usenet) I got it this morning. Newzbin is very slow at updating recently so I had to use a different source.

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
problem was I didn't know the release name that was used. Found out it was pspking-sose and didn't have 'star ocean' in the post name
tongue.gif

At school, I can get speeds like 1MB/s reliably using usenet during peak times. 8MB/s during off-peak hours.

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Extreme Coder said:
Why would you like this one if you didn't like the first one on the PSP? Other than the storyline and stuff, it uses the same style of graphics and battle, right?

Second Story is different graphically than the 1st one. The battle system is enhanced more as well. Star Ocean 2 is mostly considered the best Star Ocean game.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
MiloFoxburr said:
Extreme Coder said:
Why would you like this one if you didn't like the first one on the PSP? Other than the storyline and stuff, it uses the same style of graphics and battle, right?

Second Story is different graphically than the 1st one. The battle system is enhanced more as well. Star Ocean 2 is mostly considered the best Star Ocean game.
Oh, I see. Well, I guess I will give it a go once I finish Star Ocean 1 for the PSP. I don't know how close I am to finishing it, but all my chars are between lvl 40-50..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow