• Start date
  • Views 2,277
  • Replies 25

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno much about pokken, but i doubt nintendo can pull namco away from all their busy work to do much about it. Busy with god knows what. Tekken 7 launch, Naruto games, one piece games, jo jo bizarre venture games, dragon ball z games, they are always working on something. I mean namco only ever published like 4 games for wii u, right? Tekken tag tournament 2, Pac-man adventures, pokken and lost reavers. The fact they were involved with smash bros along with capcom as well, they don't have much going for them with nintendo at the moment, compared to something like ps4 and xbox.

Who knows if they could even get more time to get the game on switch. I'm not objecting to it, i just see it as not any time soon. As for star fox zero, i'm not in on the details of the popularity of the two games, to see which one had more sales or positive reviews, to decide which one would even get a port first if one is planned. Being honest both games were CO-DEVELOPED and would most likely not get priority over a game like mario kart 8 or mario maker. Is not like nintendo was planning a "Deluxe" Line of wii u ports. It just a title to advertise perhaps. :P

D

Dork

OP
star fox zero was worse than 64 in almost every way other than graphics, bad motion controls were the least of the games problems. also no game should be getting the deluxe treatment, nintendo needs to make new games, not ports.

I hope we never get a 'Star Fox Assault 2'

lol your opinion is trash. nothing has topped assault yet. ground missions and missions where you could alternate between ground, landmaster, and arwing was a great evolution for star fox. zero was a total recession and it wasn't even better than what it was trying to replicate. i would rather have another adventures game than fucking star fox zero.

D

Deleted User

OP
P.S. I hope we never get a 'Star Fox Assault 2' because that was boring as all hell (the ground shooting became very repetitive and dull), the only fun part was the initial stage (where you were able to shoot anything down with your Arwing).
I think the ground missions were a good idea but just not refined. It was clunky and not fluid or smooth like other shooters at the time.
I think its worth trying again and improving upon. Conker Live and Reloaded's multiplayer is a good example of what SFA's ground combat should've been.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

star fox zero was worse than 64 in almost every way other than graphics, bad motion controls were the least of the games problems. also no game should be getting the deluxe treatment, nintendo needs to make new games, not ports.

lol your opinion is trash. nothing has topped assault yet. ground missions and missions where you could alternate between ground, landmaster, and arwing was a great evolution for star fox. zero was a total recession and it wasn't even better than what it was trying to replicate. i would rather have another adventures game than fucking star fox zero.
I'm actually quite interested in a playable version of Zero. I'd probably buy a Switch just for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1