Gaming Star Fox 64 3D Discussion

D

Deleted_171835

emmanu888 said:
i sometimes hate how someone can get the game before it hits the street date
That's why I love mom and pop videogame shops. The vast majority of them don't care about following the streetdate and often give you the games a day or two early (as long as you ask).

D

Deleted_171835

STAAAAAR-FOOOOOOOX!

LSTOd.jpg

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hate what they put on the cases.

"Play in English and French". Zelda says the same thing, but I could not figure out how to play in french. (Just wanted to see if there was an option).

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
STAAAAAR-FOOOOOOOX!

LSTOd.jpg

Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Sep 9 2011, 06:10 PM) I hate what they put on the cases.

"Play in English and French". Zelda says the same thing, but I could not figure out how to play in french. (Just wanted to see if there was an option).
Yeah, kinda ruins the art work. I have not seen that here.

D

Deleted_171835

ShadowSoldier said:
I hate what they put on the cases.

To play it in French, you have to change the language for your system to French.

And I have to agree with you, it messes with the otherwise great boxart.

KingVamp said:
QUOTE(SoulSnatcher @ Sep 9 2011, 04:49 PM) STAAAAAR-FOOOOOOOX!

http://i.imgur.com/LSTOd.jpg
Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif
Actually, I probably will make one. I haven't played the original Star Fox so I wouldn't be blinded by nostalgia or anything like that.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My sister got the game today and I played it a good while. Its a fun game but not really worth the price of 40$ sadly, I say wait for the price to go down (hopefully some time early next year) to around 20-25$ at which point you may get you money's worth on the game since it looks amazing, is fun to play, can be replayed tons, and the music sounds a bit better in the 3DS version.

A complaint though comes from the voice acting, its all good and nice but they added a radio effect to it. I miss how clear the voice work was in the original, that said slippy is far less annoying, and fox's father... oh lord his new voice

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, noob question. What are the controls in this game? Please tell me Slide-Pad movement. I just played Command successfully for the first time (I sucked at it until now; not sure why), and the touch controls were annoying.
ohnoes.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm on the seefood diet... So far I've gained 30 pounds