Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll be adding you guys, I've played against Stac and Yonex a few times already. I'll be playing a lot when my March Break comes..
tongue.gif

Yonex: ZSS rapes my Kirby. XD Maybe I'll start using a wired controller instead of a Wavebird..and your connection to mine is a Yellow, which I guess is "third best", with green being second, and blue first.

Also, I added you jaycee, a longg time ago, I'm sure you're still on my Friend list, but you never added me yet? :S

Erzhas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, im interessed in games on a daily basis
biggrin.gif

nick: Remco
FC : 1160 9236 3367
added every1 from this thread

Nao Turtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man me and Yonex went at it for like 30 minutes.

I only won ONCE XD

Just need to practice, though those few pauses of lag wasn't helping either of us xD

yonex204

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nao Turtle said:
Man me and Yonex went at it for like 30 minutes.

I only won ONCE XD

Just need to practice, though those few pauses of lag wasn't helping either of us xD

Hey naoki, good games! damn that was fun ha. the only Yoshi player i've played so far too. really interesting to play with ya.
hope to play with ya again soon.

liquidsword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey stac i forgot to say good games last night and just to let you know last night you were playing with my room mates and my friend that stays around the corner

Nao Turtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sick Wario said:
is there a tier list in development somewhere?

So far every character seems balanced in one way or another. It took a WHILE before one was released for Melee, don't expect one so soon. The game hasn't even been released in the states yet xD

mphil145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True... their are still clearly some chars who are better than others but for the most part I'd say most are balanced pretty well this time around.

StacMaster-S

OP
Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it definitely feels like the entire roster has been balanced well... even G&W seems to be less of an opportunist and more of a usable fighter (with just a few tweaks to his moveset).

So I noticed the random matching service seems to be working now... I'm starting to wonder... do you think Japanese game friend codes will be able to communicate with U.S. game friend codes? I'll be picking up the U.S. version at some point... but seriously, those U.S. voice actors are causing me physical pain... I may just stick with the Japanese version for a while longer... assuming I can start adding NTSC friends to my list.

Otherwise we may all have to update our FC's in this thread because I definitely want to keep playing with the folks here. :D

Nao Turtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind playing you on the NSTC version, though I may not get it for a while. (Lack of funds :/)

Anyway, off to work
biggrin.gif

yonex204

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone. I just bought the US version of brawl so i have a new FC. it is
: 2578-2784-9003. so if everyone can add with this fc that would be great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it