Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have buy today a dsi xl 1.4E with brain dsi preinstalled and flipnotehax there are hax actually for the brain app? Sorry im noob on dsi and i have buy this dsi xl 59 euro its a good price?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry i want say flipnote studio lol not flipnotehax

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
I have buy today a dsi xl 1.4E with brain dsi preinstalled and flipnotehax there are hax actually for the brain app? Sorry im noob on dsi and i have buy this dsi xl 59 euro its a good price?
A) There are currently no haxx for Brain Training B) 59€ is a terrible price, I got mine for £25 (<30€), but that was non-XL, you should be able to get an XL for <50€ easily, <40€ with some searching

Last edited by Jhynjhiruu,

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but HiyaCFW can, if installed as .tia files.
Okay, cool! Was just asking because I have Sudokuhax and 4swordhax installed on my DSi, but I also, well, kind of actually wanted to PLAY Four Swords (obviously not possible with 4swordshax installed).

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Just uninstall fourswordshax. You really don't need both.

No need to uninstall either of them. Once he's able to run HiyaCFW, the SD versions of these games can have their own saves and be playable while the ones on NAND can have the exploit installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up