Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Yeah, I got a fake DSTT and I noticed it because it cant open easy using my nails (like the original). When I try to put my Micro SD, it "bounces" and can't stay inside the flashcart. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks...

Kikkerdril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you can open it carefully you can try to remove the spring mechanism, I have done it before with a small kitchen knife. If you get it out you can just slide in the MicroSD cart without using a spring mechanism, no problem. Newer real DSTT cards also come without the spring.

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Kikkerdril said:
If you can open it carefully you can try to remove the spring mechanism, I have done it before with a small kitchen knife. If you get it out you can just slide in the MicroSD cart without using a spring mechanism, no problem. Newer real DSTT cards also come without the spring.

Ok, I did it with a scalpel and it worked! (It was glued ¬¬). And yeah, now that I check inside, is a fake card :S Seems that I'll buy an R4 because is hard to find an Acekard 2i or a M3 Real in my country
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay