Spring anime 2014

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fairy tail isn't that awful. I will argue though that the new manga stuff with the tentacle rape is absolutely strange and bonkers. :angry:

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
HMMM. Anime spring season...What might I be watching...
Note: Since I would be posting a fucking steel building if I were to post my thoughts on all of them, I condensed my thoughts into one-liners as to why I'm watching the show at the time being and my impressions.

Akuma no Riddle: Assassin girls aiming for one girl who obviously is innocent to the point of being fucked up.
Atelier Escha: About as amazing as putting sliced apples and stuff into a pot and magically pulling out apple pie.
Baby Steps: Read the manga, was cool then, watching now, still seems nice.
Black Bullet: Loli that likes MC...and many other lolis
Blade & Soul: I honestly don't know...it's not amazing...but the MC kills people so meh.
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou: GLASS EYES. ALL THOSE GLASS EYES.
Break Blade: Plan to watch
Captain Earth: Space defender mecha, great. Bubble alien girl, better.
DAL II: Well I watched the first season didn't I? Plus...there are still some of the cast I want to see.
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?: I don't even...it's just moeblob...
Gokukoku no Brynhildr: I pray for it to be as amazing as the manga..atm ignoring the MC makes the anime x3 better.
Hanamonogatari: Plan to watch
Hitsugi no Chaika: Coffin gothi-loli with mugi-chan eyebrows. I can't say I like the eyebrows, but meh I'll bite.
Isshukan Friends: All the cute. ALL THE CUTE.
Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara: Harem, check.
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Overly explained background that nobody cares about manga in anime form? Sure.
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to: Plan to watch
Mekakucity Actors: It sounded good on paper...so far has yet to deliver...but I'm just waiting for the imouto anyways.
Mushishi Zoku Shou: If I didn't watch this, I would shame myself as an anime viewer.
No Game No Life: One of the top tier of the season, if I didn't watch I would be stupid.
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin: I've been hooked ever since finding out the MC is a fucking manly man who would be one hell of an alchemist because goddam, trading an arm to enter God's Territory.
Seikoku no Dragonar: Loli dragon girl.
Selector Infected WIXOSS: Card battling girls...I could check it out.
Sidonia no Kishi: If I ignore the actual watching, it's almost bearable...but hey, maybe the MC is a badass in disguise.
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii: Plan to watch
Nisekoi: Leftover from last season...GODSEND LEFTOVER from last season.
Tonari no Seki-kun: These comedy shorts are amazing.

-edit-
Almost forgot
Mahou Shoujo Taisen: Mahou shoujo girls :3

Reactions: ShinyJellicent12

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just sort of bouncing around between what some people have recommended in the past and things that I've watched so much anyways, I might as well just keep going.

Fitting the latter-most category:
One Piece (Over 600+ episodes, I feel committed.)
Fairy Tail (Eh, it's entertaining enough. Not perfection, but good enough to keep watching.)
Naruto Shippuden (sort of - still skipping all dat filler) (I'm slightly ashamed for admitting this one)

On a better note:
Steins;Gate (actually just finished the other day)
Black Lagoon (it's decent - not amazing, but it's short and fun)
Code Geass (because my friend has tried to make me watch it so many times before)

I already watched the entirety of Kill la Kill, finishing it while it was new. That was a fun one. Coming up, I dunno. I still have a lot of things I know I should watch, as well as things that have caught my eye that may be decent. When it comes to newer anime, trying to keep track of all of that is like trying to keep track of all of the shows on American television. Too much with too much more crap between all of the half decent and genuinely good stuff. I prefer just waiting until something gets far enough in that people actually recommend it without me having to wade through all of the garbage.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Fairy tail isn't that awful. I will argue though that the new manga stuff with the tentacle rape is absolutely strange and bonkers. :angry:

It's awful, very awful. I gave up after that time skip and everyone was alive and that kid in last page when the island was destroyed(vanished) is now nowhere to be seen.

One time recently, my brother showed me where Happy "sacrificed" himself and took the bomb, then next page he just has an afro.

The time I like FT the most was in that arc where Etherion was fired, only because Natsu was talking about Erza's tears, I'm actually using "fairytears" as one of my passwords.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Currently watching Nichijou, it's bonkers and I absolutely love it. After that, I dunno. Chances are fairly high I'll at least attempt to watch Black Bullet, mostly because I actually heard of it like a year earlier.

a04c82b830.jpg

best face

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it