Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
science said:
Panzer Tacticer said:
Amazing, and just when my interest in coming to GBATemp was faltering this thread shows up
smile.gif

Alas, I have sad news for those that think there is 'something dire and secretly wrong with the planet', you're right, there is, it's infested with humans. We seriously need to ditch about 4 billions of the infernal wretches. That and turn off most of the damned machines.

Great idea! Come on, everyone! Grab your guns and lets go! Those 4 "billions" aren't going to kill themselves!

Although I think someone had this idea before... Hit.. Hit.. eh, its on the tip of my tongue! I can't remember his name! Guy with a little moustache, hated lots of people... German.. ah you guys know who I am talking about.

God Panzer are you really suggesting the world would be a better place if 3/4 of the population were murdered?

Its called eugenics, and science is right it was one of Hitlers philosophies!

Epic epic fail!
lecture.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There's a theory by this guy, I forgot his name. But anyway, he claims that the Earth will try to kill humans if we cause too much of an imbalance.

Imagine it like this. The Earth itself is a giant organism, and we're like a disease. Much like dogs and fleas. The Earth will try to kill what's killing it, which is humankind, trying to achieve equilibrium once again. But I think this theory should be discredited since its time has passed.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
UltraMagnus said:
congratulations on once again proving Godwin's Law

of course, you all do realise that Churchill advocated "stopping mental degenerates breeding by mass sterilisation"?

Oh right sorry, mass population reduction is a good thing forgive me. I only brought that up because science implied it, I would have said something similar either way to panzer for that statement.

Churchill didnt put people in death camps and attempt genocide btw just so you know

edit: @golden dont have time to read all your post, bear in mind Arendo's first language obviously isnt english so maybe he cant articulate himself that well

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
UltraMagnus said:

of course, you all do realise that Churchill advocated "stopping mental degenerates breeding by mass sterilisation"?

Oh right sorry, mass population reduction is a good thing forgive me. I only brought that up because science implied it, I would have said something similar either way to panzer for that statement.

Churchill didnt put people in death camps and attempt genocide btw just so you know

edit: @golden dont have time to read all your post, bear in mind Arendo's first language obviously isnt english so maybe he cant articulate himself that well
you should read it when you have time. it's funny but true.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
UltraMagnus said:

No, but he wasn't against forced labour camps or using machine guns on striking miners.... typical Tory really
biggrin.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
UltraMagnus said:
p1ngpong said:
UltraMagnus said:

No, but he wasn't against forced labour camps or using machine guns on striking miners.... typical Tory really
biggrin.gif

Maybe if Churchill had got his way Britain wouldn't be in such a state...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok