Spore gets add-ons

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No shit!

The Sims had like 72 add-ons and made bajillions!
Wright is all 'bout the moniez.

loopguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
how about release a patch first
hate2.gif

Doomsday Forte

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Are you kidding me? This isn't even an expansion, it's a bunch of parts! And it's Twenty goddamn dollars!?
Yeah, I was going to call it an expansion in the title, but..well, considering how the Sims went with their "expansions"...

There's not really a whole lot they can add to the game apart from this stuff. There's already fifty billion planets to explore in the Space phase, and even then, getting these parts would only benefit new games (unless you want to edit your Space creature, but it won't even matter then!).

I expect no less than ten to fifteen add-on packs for Spore before Spore 2 comes out.

Doomsday Forte

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
More good news for you...fans.

...and a Space Stage pack as well.

Remember earlier when I mentioned the whole add-on pack for the original Spore? Well, there's already a second one coming, and it's apparently an expansion to the weak Space stage. Apparently, being able to beam down to planets and undertake missions is the scope of this Space stage expansion, though I can't help but wonder why that wasn't a part of the game in the first place.

Oh wait, now I know why. This is EA we're talking about.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Doomsday Forte said:
More good news for you...fans.

...and a Space Stage pack as well.

Remember earlier when I mentioned the whole add-on pack for the original Spore? Well, there's already a second one coming, and it's apparently an expansion to the weak Space stage. Apparently, being able to beam down to planets and undertake missions is the scope of this Space stage expansion, though I can't help but wonder why that wasn't a part of the game in the first place.

Oh wait, now I know why. This is EA we're talking about.

That second one looks very interesting, but I don't know if it's interesting enough for me to pay for it..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ