Gaming SPOILERS Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

MarcoZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Are you guys kidding me? Go play Advance Wars or something. Even when it gets dumped the odds are it will need some kind of hack or your chip will need a patch or something.

soooo..... the faster its released, the faster they can patch it. whats your point?

*siiiiiiiigh*

My point is this a Smash Bros Brawl spoiler thread. Not the WHENZ IT GETTING DUMPED thread.
LOL good idea, let's do that!

Parsaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How did you get Super Smash Bros Brawl? I want it so I can play on it! What's the link to get it?

Hahahaha. Don't ask for links.

say what?

You aren't allowed to requet ROMs/ISOs
tongue.gif
So the ISO is up???

How should I know? Probably not, but it was still a request for it.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, Luigi's final smash is weird, at least he have something Luigi's Mansion related (Not really...I don't really know what the hell is that, but I guess it's from his game).

And too bad that he still have the Luigi Tornado insteado of Poltergust 3000

People say its a reference to that green bouncing ball found in the Ghost Houses in Super Mario World. Make sense, Luigi is always connected to ghosts.

And an official dump status thread is not really smart. It'll just fill up with spam of "IS IT OUT YET LOL? 100 people watching the thread"

Also, I think mods need to close registrations for now. Seriously.

There's a reason why you type GBAtemp does not host roms when you register.

gieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Please make the stupidity stop!!! I'm sick of hearing all the newcomers ask for the damn iso.....

IT DOESNT EXIST!!!

I just want this thread to return to what it was about, For example finding out how the hell R.O.B. is like and stuff, not to have every spotty 12 year old ask where they can get the damn iso....

READ THE RULES PLEASE!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

.......... and relax
smile.gif
ignoring all the pointless posts.... does anyone have and good quality vids of R.O.B. he perplexes me :S

MarcoZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Cameron25 said:
Where is the link to play or download Super Smash Bros Brawl?
Asking for link is illegal, dude. Don't do it again or the FBI will come in your house, they will rape your mother AND\OR your sister, they will destroy your computer and then kill you. Don't say you didn't know, just get off of this site!

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I'm getting irritated by the people who ask for the dumps and where to download it. This is the spoiler thread. Dumping or releasing a game has nothing to do with spoilers.

Anyways, lol @ Luigi's Final Smash. I don't get what's happening. Does he slow down the game or something? And the stage builder is insane. I can't wait to create millions of stages. Looks so fun.

stonecoldboy3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I'm getting irritated by the people who ask for the dumps and where to download it. This is the spoiler thread. Dumping or releasing a game has nothing to do with spoilers.

Anyways, lol @ Luigi's Final Smash. I don't get what's happening. Does he slow down the game or something? And the stage builder is insane. I can't wait to create millions of stages. Looks so fun.
can we please pst all the videos on one post to make sure anyone didn't miss one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU