[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have 3 thingsi need help with.
1 is there any way to find dragons quickly? i don't mean to make their material grabbing thing reset. just mean getting them to show up in a given place, has I'm trying to find best spots to farm them i already have the light dragon done. also can you search them on map or with the compendium?

2 where the heck is the rest of the rubber armor set i cant find the rest. if anyone can mark on map where that is id be grateful

3 what order should i do the dungeons i have done rito then goron but not sure what order to do the rest. if anyone can advise without spoiling that would be great

hertzian56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so this one is "talk" to the deku tree for the main quest, so yeah already cleared out the smoke and can talk to various koroks, but how/where to talk to the tree if that's even what purah meant? it's not like there's a face to this tree afaik.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok so this one is "talk" to the deku tree for the main quest, so yeah already cleared out the smoke and can talk to various koroks, but how/where to talk to the tree if that's even what purah meant? it's not like there's a face to this tree afaik.
ofc it has a face :P theres also a small platform for you to stand on one of his roots to talk to him

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1best place to farm faraosh?

2where is rest of rubber set i cant find the rest i have the chest armor for it?

3 where do i get a stag beetle

4 what order should i go to the regions purah wants me to investigate? I've done rito and goron but not sure where to go next is there a preferred or recommended order??

thehitokirii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone an recipe for highest level movement speedup?
ah, and ive gotten a type of wingsuit. (aero-harnish)
anyone an ide where the other 2 set parts?
If you mean the glide suit, here you go :3

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 31

swspjcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get underground and found the koradat lightroot and the great abandoned central mine which are my only fast travel points underground. How do I return to the surface? I can't find anywhere that ascend takes me all the way back up and I can't seem to get back to the great plateau south chasm. Been at this for hours and all of my saves are used and from being underground. Very frustrated.
I have found 5 lightroots so far and still no sign of how to get out of the underground. I've used ascend but it's never enough to go all the way to Hyrule. Anyone managed to escape the underground yet? Help!

YoloBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi someone know how to get mineru wise? I have already the other 4 sages but I can’t find something related to mineru

Also how to enter where is deku tree?

sonkite2225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you mean the glide suit, here you go :3
yes :) thx. could you gave me the link that i could click on the location images? :)
Post automatically merged:

I have found 5 lightroots so far and still no sign of how to get out of the underground. I've used ascend but it's never enough to go all the way to Hyrule. Anyone managed to escape the underground yet? Help!
just teleport to an shrine outside of the underground ^^

sonkite2225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi someone know how to get mineru wise? I have already the other 4 sages but I can’t find something related to mineru

Also how to enter where is deku tree?
1683933508842.png

mineru goes over a quest. i dont remember how to start this quest. but on a sky isle is an "head" that must transportet to a place underground. there you must find 4 other "body" parts so mireru can get inside the mech

swspjcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes :) thx. could you gave me the link that i could click on the location images? :)

just teleport to an shrine outside of the underground ^^
The only shrines that show on my map are the actual lightroots. I don't see any other fast travel options besides what is underground.

MadCabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.zeldadungeon.net/tears-of-the-kingdom-interactive-map/?l=Surface&z=1&x=-699&y=58 Interactive map + has anyone found where silver lynels are in ToTK yet?
If you go to the depths coliseum under the regular coliseum, you get a bunch of Lynels in a row, ending with a normal silver lynel followed by an armored silver lynel. May not respawn though, but I don't recall any other silver lynels yet. Might be in the regular coliseum, but I haven't gone there yet.

Reactions: thehitokirii

Zacoliver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dummy question. Do the dragons despawn for a while after you took a scale, claw, fang or horn from them? I'm waiting since over 15 minutes for Naydra to come back, but he doesn't show up.

MadCabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dummy question. Do the dragons despawn for a while after you took a scale, claw, fang or horn from them? I'm waiting since over 15 minutes for Naydra to come back, but he doesn't show up.
Dragons continue their path uninterrupted independent of the time of day, even if you sleep at an inn. They changed it so they have a 10 minute timer before you can hit them again for another drop.
Check this post for the dragons' paths.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum