[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Grim32

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hello i would really appreciate help.
im taking gloom damage down in the chasm under death mountain and under the labyrinths. im just taking gloom dmg for no reason, theres nothing on the floor. is this a bug? what should i do. and thanks
Are you on Emulator? It could be the gloom is not rendering as intended. Depending on your virtual console preference there are some custom-builds which resolve this.

ramvo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you on Emulator? It could be the gloom is not rendering as intended. Depending on your virtual console preference there are some custom-builds which resolve this.
im on ryujinx, is there any gloom inside the north labyrinth? or deathmountain?. do you know how can i fix it? TY alot

lAl3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
asking again can someone tell me please how to get to Ganondorf i did go down in deephs under Hyrule kingdom, but i can't see where to enter waisted more than 10 hours around there , if someone can explain please

dtirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are the highest base dmg each with and without able to use shield and how can I get them? So far I have a gloom club (50) and gloom sword (41).

enzonahuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what are the highest base dmg each with and without able to use shield and how can I get them? So far I have a gloom club (50) and gloom sword (41).
I do not know about the highest damage, but totk seems to have a hidden xp system just like botw does. I've seen the same exact monster parts with 55 and over 110 fuse power.

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the 2 upper (north) corners yes. im now at one bottom corner. there is no switch...
are you in the sky maze if so they are at each corner iam shure of it because i did this mission yesterday , at the bottom of each corner when you activate them all a new switch comes out in the middle of the room , so 3 switches are on the 3 corners and one 1 is in the middle of the map when you walk in the big door its in front of you down in the middle

sonkite2225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1.jpg
2.jpg

Post automatically merged:

nothing... strange...

ieatwood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You have to use Ascend while under the Master Sword Pedestal area of Korok Forest. That is go to the underground depths and you'll see a ceiling right under where Great Deku Tree would be in the surface. You can then ascend up from there and get to Korok Forest. Lost Woods can't be explored/entered by normal means until you clear a mini boss from the Deku Tree. By the way you can't approach the area under the tree from the west/north. You should go to the chasm near where the lost woods entrance is. (it's near the road that leads to it anyways). That chasm will lead you to where you need to go.

On a related subject the hands are a pain to kill to get to the final phase....Any suggestions on killing the hands more quickly and avoiding getting grabbed by them constantly? I find that part harder then the actual final phase fight after you kill all the hands. :P

Thank you very much.

On another note, anyone knows how to unlock memories number 11? I'm missing just that in memories.

Thanks

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the one i did had 4 switches on each corner and than the last switch came out of the ground on top of the maze ! after that a hole whent open and i had to dive all the way down to the bottom fight a boss and i got a armor piece

ok, activating the mission was a very good tip :) (facepalm ^^)
thank u

but look ^^

View attachment 370383
i did 3 mazes but the maze i did in the sky is connected to a maze at the bottom ! also the maze at the bottom had purple stuff on the ground that takes your hearts there was also a shrine in the middle

sonkite2225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the one i did had 4 switches on each corner and than the last switch came out of the ground on top of the maze ! after that a hole whent open and i had to dive all the way down to the bottom fight a boss and i got a armor piece

i did 3 mazes but the maze i did in the sky is connected to a maze at the bottom ! also the maze at the bottom had purple stuff on the ground that takes your hearts there was also a shrine in the middle
maybe the maze is procedural
(and yes, it is the maze in the sky witch is connecten with the one under it. that one under it had to be solved before)

Reactions: scroeffie1984

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT