[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

kellykiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I use the Ryujinx emulator and have the feeling that it runs worse with every update. In the meanwhile, I can't play for 10 oder 20 minutes without it crashing. Even with the 30 fps mod, I can't even reach 30 fps. It fluctuates extremely between 10 and 30 fps. I can't use the 60 fps mod at all because I don't even get 40 fps with it and the game runs extremely slowly as a result. It can't really be my hardware (RTX4090, Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 GB RAM). Is there any best practice on which options to set?

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I use the Ryujinx emulator and have the feeling that it runs worse with every update. In the meanwhile, I can't play for 10 oder 20 minutes without it crashing. Even with the 30 fps mod, I can't even reach 30 fps. It fluctuates extremely between 10 and 30 fps. I can't use the 60 fps mod at all because I don't even get 40 fps with it and the game runs extremely slowly as a result. It can't really be my hardware (RTX4090, Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 GB RAM). Is there any best practice on which options to set?
use yuzu, you will get solid 30fps, but i have 10900k and 4090 and struggle too to hit 60fps, but yuzu is MUCH smoother than ryujinx.

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Delerious also a tip to add to your thing. if you go into the vault at lookout landing and go inside you can spam the tp link amiibo for tp gear at the mouth of the opening instead of it giving epona

Agaro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How can I access the lost woods ? I keep on getting kicked out after just stepping a foot after the small archway..

hertzian56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I have a mid range laptop and get 25-35 surface world and 35+ if I've been to the location previously. I don't have an fps mod but do have ryujinx cheats file. I also am still at the initial release didn't like all the run around for updating both ryu and the game itself. Once there is an all in one package w ryu and the game included will do it but not me trying to go get it all and do it all right.

I'm at death moutain the final 3/4 region for me no problems. about 10000 shader size, vulcan, no vsync, native resolutions 720/1080. I would recommend finding a shaders file probably help a lot. I do get crashes here and there when in new places building shaders like inside of death mountain lately, once I've been around the area a bit the crashes go away. I have also seen using OpenGL instead of vulcan and getting a shader file but it is going to take a while when you load the game up to load the shaders in. I never had terrible stutters using vulcan etc so never bothered with OpenGL. AND DON'T allow Ryu to update, don't do it! I'm on 1143 portable what the dl came with.

Last edited by hertzian56,

Codykun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've not seen it talked about, so maybe it'll help someone in the future.

Lightroots are directly underneath shrines. If you're looking for shrines and have the chasm filled out, try placing a marker directly above. Same goes the other way. Shrine on top, mark on bottom.

Edit: It doesn't correlate with shrines in the sky, only shrines on the ground. However, some shrines will only activate via a quest or sky challenge. A few shrines will be in caves.

Last edited by Codykun,

thehitokirii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
assuming you mean the phantom ganon set, they're rewards for doing the labyrinths. There's one in Tabantha, Akkala and Gerudo
I mean the Phantom armor set from the caves :3 Need the pants location to complete the set~

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    172 KB · Views: 19

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1