[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

heinousbigft2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I have a question
In which part of the depths is Ganondorf? You know, for the last boss fight
I don't have a clue of where to start searching.
Go straight down the main Hyrule Castle Chasm, find a little opening in the bottom and keep following that.

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have any idea where naydra, dinraal and light dragon are? trying to find them so I can map their paths for farming
Dinraal I've seen coming out of the depths near Tarrey Town. Not sure, but I think I remember Naydra being somewhere near Kakariko and Hateno.

JungleJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid question, but how do I get out of the spirit temple the exit is blocked by some rocks and i dont know where to go after getting Mineru sage stone thing

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if you ever got an answer. Emuiibo isn’t working for this game. So I also wanted to setup a working method for Amiibo that doesn’t require NFC cards or some other hardware other than an iPhone.

AmiiBoss Max can do it. It’s not that difficult to setup once you find the key and compatible bin files. Load your bin, select write, and then use the Amiibo power in game. Some boxes and a chest fall from the sky. The boxes always seem to give arrows and the chest seems to be random items with a chance to spawn the rare item set.

You can find a list of known items from each Amiibo here in this thread. If an Amiibo doesn’t work, it makes a beep noise and nothing else happens. My general method has been to load an amiibo bin file, spam “L” a bunch of times to drop boxes/chests, break the boxes and collect arrows, then open all the chests.
wrong emuiibo works fine you just have to update it and its requirements.

frozenshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The strongest bows are drop by lynels, THOSE rae the only 100% certain to get a strong bow with triple shot in 3, the other ones are harder to get, might be in limited chest, or amiibos or randomed by a boko
My mistake, i should've added to my previous post that im looking for a strong single arrow bow (i already have a linel bow).
Post automatically merged:

hyrule castle in the sky, I found 2 , they got 50 damage
Thank you! Can you be a little more precise with the exact location?

MadCabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where this Misko treasure is? there's a cave at this mark, but the mark is at the entrance, and its just leads to a round cave with a Talus and a Bubbulfrog and I can't find any other caves.
Edit: Nevermind, there was a path out of that cave I didn't see.
2023050823050700-CC47F0DEC75C1FD3B1F95FA9F9D57667.jpg

Last edited by MadCabbit,

FelixThommo2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have a quest from josha. a mural shows figures all looking towards a temple underground. does anyone here know where i can find this temple?
Simply go back to the statue you took a photo of and then you will see another one in the direction it’s facing, keep following the statues in the directions they are facing until you see the temple

Does anyone know the reward for all koroks yet?

sonkite2225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Simply go back to the statue you took a photo of and then you will see another one in the direction it’s facing, keep following the statues in the directions they are facing until you see the temple

Does anyone know the reward for all koroks yet?
i havent a photo af an statue, where can i find the first one?

uubair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if you ever got an answer. Emuiibo isn’t working for this game. So I also wanted to setup a working method for Amiibo that doesn’t require NFC cards or some other hardware other than an iPhone.

AmiiBoss Max can do it. It’s not that difficult to setup once you find the key and compatible bin files. Load your bin, select write, and then use the Amiibo power in game. Some boxes and a chest fall from the sky. The boxes always seem to give arrows and the chest seems to be random items with a chance to spawn the rare item set.

You can find a list of known items from each Amiibo here in this thread. If an Amiibo doesn’t work, it makes a beep noise and nothing else happens. My general method has been to load an amiibo bin file, spam “L” a bunch of times to drop boxes/chests, break the boxes and collect arrows, then open all the chests.
Thanks for the reply, but I actually got emuiibo to work. You have to make sure to get version 0.6.5, as that is the only version working for the new CFW and firmware. I used Amiibo generator from the homebrew app store to generate the bin files for emuiibo.

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out about the Depths because I did all the Labyrinths. I always did those first in Breath of the Wild because of the barbarian outfit and the OP weapons there. I wanted to do it here but it took me to the Depths and gave me Ganon's outfit instead. Pretty awesome way to start ToTK

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, but I actually got emuiibo to work. You have to make sure to get version 0.6.5, as that is the only version working for the new CFW and firmware. I used Amiibo generator from the homebrew app store to generate the bin files for emuiibo.
Hmm. I updated to 16.0.2 and Atmosphere 1.5.2 right before updating Emuiibo and amiibo bins. They don’t work. Keeps saying it can’t attach to game. I’ll work on it more tomorrow, I guess.

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I updated to 16.0.2 and Atmosphere 1.5.2 right before updating Emuiibo and amiibo bins. They don’t work. Keeps saying it can’t attach to game. I’ll work on it more tomorrow, I guess.
you have to bring up the emuiibo menuu and turn on emuiibo BEFORE you start totk or botw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k