[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

calibano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys, nearby the gerudo desert there's a tower that it's under the sun, the door is not locked but it doesn't activate… any clue?

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can someone tell me which side quests are interesting to do (the ones where there is a bit of history or old characters or references) ? For example,
I saw that freeing the deku tree was a nice side quest.
It's quests like that that I would like to know.

TwilightxSaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
I am on the water temple however if anyone has done it I did not complete.

Clues To The Sky
Sidon of the Zora

Do I have to do them first? Because on the water temple I'm opening rooms but I can't turn any of the water things.

Pleasssssse helppppp

Imluke9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am on the water temple however if anyone has done it I did not complete.

Clues To The Sky
Sidon of the Zora

Do I have to do them first? Because on the water temple I'm opening rooms but I can't turn any of the water things.

Pleasssssse helppppp

Spoile:

Sidon gives you his power and suit of zora with his quest but you have to make other quest at the same time. The other quest after you speak with sidon, you have to find his friend and after his father. After all quest and mini boss, you can go in temple of Zora and temple of water !

Reactions: TwilightxSaga

BroniePie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where the temple shaped Geoglyph is? it's the only one i cant find and none of the 3 nearby towers seem to help in finding it :(

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Has anyone finished Master Kohga of the Yiga Clan side quest? He's supposed to be at the Abandoned Hebra Mine, but I have no idea how to get there. I'm stuck at the place with a fallen statue buried in the wall.

Reactions: joaovitorcarv

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oh so i have to get inside the tower via the caves and use the power
Post automatically merged:

i was giving him all kindz of foods nothing worked :rofl2:

TwilightxSaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Spoile:

Sidon gives you his power and suit of zora with his quest but you have to make other quest at the same time. The other quest after you speak with sidon, you have to find his friend and after his father. After all quest and mini boss, you can go in temple of Zora and temple of water !
THANK GOD WHAT I DID WAS JUST MOON JUMP TO THE WATER TEMPLE WITHOUT DOING ANY OF THESE. IMMA GO BACK DOWN AND SEE WHAT TO DO. CAN YOU BE OF FURTHER HELP???

jmcc84

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have both the game and the update on nsp format, but Yuzu only recognizes the game's nsp if I use v15.0.1 prodkeys, If I use a newer version (for example 16.0.2) the game will not appear on Yuzu's list and won't run giving me 0007-0015 error. The problem is, if I try to install the update using the 15.0.1 prodkey it returns me with an error "could not install".

any way to solve this problem, maybe a program that patches the game's nsp for it to work with v16 or newer firmware?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone finished Master Kohga of the Yiga Clan side quest? He's supposed to be at the Abandoned Hebra Mine, but I have no idea how to get there.
You have to enter the underground through a cave in the side of the wall at rito village to get to the hebra mine. The chasm in that cave drops you right into the mine

guys, nearby the gerudo desert there's a tower that it's under the sun, the door is not locked but it doesn't activate
Look on the platforms, there is an elevator platform you need to attach stuff to in order to raise the platform. Once you do this the repair man is on the elevator and fixes the tower for you

Throw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Please how do I get more Crystallized Charges? I know of the 1 forge construct on the starting island but that only gives 10 at a time and it's painful having to wait and get only 10

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where the temple shaped Geoglyph is?
This should help
1683300455743.png

Did someone solve the quest "clues of the sky"? I'm too dumb to find the floating rock that looks like a droplet.
Look for a sky island that looks like a fish, once on the fish move around looking at all the floating rocks, one set of them aligns to look like a tear drop. just shoot an arrow through them
1683300358157.png

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    745.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 1683300422756.png
    1683300422756.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 47

iXiioA

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help me where am stuck on rijnu quest where one of the red pillairs need to parts attached in order turn the around light

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please how do I get more Crystallized Charges?
In the underground each of the 4 mines sells them. You will also get them as rewards for defeating master khoga and other mini bosses down there

can anyone help me where am stuck on rijnu quest where one of the red pillairs need to parts attached in order turn the around light
Attach anything to the dial on top of it and then use ultrahand to grab and turn the dial. Either climb up the side, or if you lack stamina use a fire with oil or a pine cone to create an updraft and ride the paraglider to the top. You can also just attach a fan to the dial and activate the fan and let it turn the dial for you, as soon as its in alignment it will stop and trigger the cutscene

Orangegamer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I have an issue regarding early in the game, after you see Zelda turn into Ether dust and fly into the sky, after meeting Hoz, and you have to return to Lookout Landing, my game consistently crashes when I get near the gate to Lookout Landing, as if there is an area around it that the crash happens, it loads up fine and i'm able to walk around and do a few things. Fast Travelling also causes my system to crash too.

Sorry for the noob questions, but thank you for any help!

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I have an issue regarding early in the game, after you see Zelda turn into Ether dust and fly into the sky, after meeting Hoz, and you have to return to Lookout Landing, my game consistently crashes when I get near the gate to Lookout Landing, as if there is an area around it that the crash happens, it loads up fine and i'm able to walk around and do a few things. Fast Travelling also causes my system to crash too.

Sorry for the noob questions, but thank you for any help!
If you are using cheats update them and if it still happens try the areas again with them turned off. Some of the cheats can cause random issues/crashes.

Also be aware if you are using cheats it is possible to create some issues by bypassing scripted actions, such as the temple of time door opening after the three trials, never offering you the 4th trial and preventing you from ever teleporting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.