Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SZS is a Sarc, use uwizard or yaz0dec to extract

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By the way, please update this thread when amiibohax gets updated with callie and marie, lean is working on it so keep an eye out.

It was updated 5h ago

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone knows the amiibo adress? I know there is a program to unlock all amiibo, but i want see it in Memory Viewer to try different values because i saw in videos, octoling amiibo and the custom amiibo (orange squid, purple inkling boy and Green inkling girl)

Videogamerev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone knows the amiibo adress? I know there is a program to unlock all amiibo, but i want see it in Memory Viewer to try different values because i saw in videos, octoling amiibo and the custom amiibo (orange squid, purple inkling boy and Green inkling girl)
I'm trying to find out the same thing

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
These were all texture hacks

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
alternative color amiibo do the same that normal amiibo but i think alternative color amiibo have other id for load the different color because if normal and alternative color amiibo have the same id splatoon loads the same model no?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do people on YouTube keep making themselves glow