Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Mind sharing how? I tried doing this via file replacement, but with no such luck. Also, have you tested it online?
Sadly i'm only able to acquire files through -request (if anyone knows a different way that'd be great) so I'm unable to inject the splatfest night time theme to the day light theme. I'm using cafiine. Is there a way to dump a whole folder instead of 1 file at a time? If I were able to get all of the files it would be a lot easier to inject stuff/files.

Last edited by Duckling,

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here is my cafiine tutorial and my cafiine root which comes with examples for WeaponSets(the one you saw in this video), Texture Edits(take a look at spyke), Sound replacements and Text edits(which might only work on EU consoles, please try it if you're in other regions). If you want to use this online, please make sure to always rename the "Pack"-folder to something different, or you will get banned.

1. Download the zip file I uploaded and unpack it to any folder you want, but you might get problems if the path is too long, so I recommend putting it in the root of a local hard drive.
2. Enter the server folder, and double-click the file "cafiine_server_normal.exe". Your PC is pretty much ready after this step.
3. Execute the kernel exploit on your Wii U(the one that maps 0xA00000000 to phys 0x31000000), after that, go to this URL: http://wj44.ml/cafiine/
4. After the payload was executed, you should see some kind of GUI requesting you to enter your IP address. The standart is 192.168.1.10, so people with no gamepad might have to count up till they have the right one. You can get your IP by running ipconfig|findstr /R "IPv4" in a CMD window on the PC the server is running on.
5. After you press A, you're pretty much ready to go! Boot up Splatoon, and you should see Callie and Marie talking about your hacking skills.

To replace other files, you just have to enter the cafiine_root/00050000-10176A00 and replace the files like you would see them in the original file system of the game. This works for pretty much every game out there, so you're free to try out others.

If you're running Linux or Mac OS X, cafiine_server should work fine using wine.

@KapuDaKoopa Is that sufficient for your quality standarts?

Last edited by aracom,

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You guys are getting good at this. Great to see all of this progress! :yay:
Well, it's not like I've been doing this since the original kernel exploit released :P But I basically now published most of the things I did, without map edits(I had to edit the byamls manually in a hex editor at first <.<), but that's more or less irrelevant with Splat3D released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The response from the page said it had too many connections. So perhaps, flooded traffic?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, it didnt say that for me
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -deleted-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop ctrl cing me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, here ctrl-Z
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ctrl u 2 u
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, that turned my tv channel, you got powers
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The fbi will be knocking on your door soon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They all went mad after looking at my browser history
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: They all went mad after looking at my browser history