ROM Hack [Spider] Animal Crossing: New Leaf RAM Editing Thread

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I changed the region on the Ram dump with Neokameks save backup tool. It destroyed the save. Although, the signs did change, it is very dangerous to do this. Trying to save will cause a crash, but, it will still say "its a new day blah blah" and save. Thus corrupting something in your file...
You need to use a ram dump of the same day, be careful about that.

bug94

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, I'm new to all of this and I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to change the register date of the game somehow without messing everything up?

unhappyrefrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you place separate patterns? all i see in the item menu is "pattern" but for my paths i use four different patterns, and i can't figure out how to place those

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
I am also trying to find out how to unlock all PWP's, does anyone know the Hex address and what it needs to be changed too?

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am also trying to find out how to unlock all PWP's, does anyone know the Hex address and what it needs to be changed too?
EDIT: My friend and I both use Tubehax so we had to create a RAM dump through the NLSE program. I got him to open up the acnlram.bin in a hex editor and change the offsets from 0x4D9C8 to 0x4D9DF and all their projects were unlocked! I'll just post an image of the changes I had him make.

wRVKlDJ.png

Last edited by templeofhylia,
Reactions: infinete

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: My friend and I both use Tubehax so we had to create a RAM dump through the NLSE program. I got him to open up the acnlram.bin in a hex editor and change the offsets from 0x4D9C8 to 0x4D9DF and all their projects were unlocked! I'll just post an image of the changes I had him make.

wRVKlDJ.png
Genius, much appreciated! Worked like a charm :)

Sere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know where the data that triggers the badges is? I've seen it floating around for the hours per tree, but not for things like bugs caught or medals earned.

Kippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea don't post it please! I've figured it out long ago is not hard but if you find out, just stay shut! :grog:
i s2g someone is going to leak how to do this one day and Club Tortimer will be full of nude profile pics and nsfw. On one hand, I'd know how to change my profile. On the other hand, Nintendo would get pissed.

But I'm surprised we've kept this a secret for so long, I was sure some 4channer would figure it out and well you know.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Literally if you just replace one of your docks with a PWP and change the coords then you'll be fine. 00, ofc! (I think thats the default byte for unbuilt/unused slots)
Oh thanks! Been a while since I've played ACNL I might do that while I move a villager's house.

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can delete a villager with the hex editor? If so, somebody has a tutorial, I ended up having a ghost villager and there's no way to remove it in the other saves :(

PeppyBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I have tried hex editing my bridges to Zen bridges. It worked but sadly I have part of a cliff missing now and a lot of holes where my pink tulips and pink hydrangeas were. If anyone can tell me how to fix my cliff please let me know?

Also, does anyone know how I can change Kapp'n's coordinates?

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I have tried hex editing my bridges to Zen bridges. It worked but sadly I have part of a cliff missing now and a lot of holes where my pink tulips and pink hydrangeas were. If anyone can tell me how to fix my cliff please let me know?

Also, does anyone know how I can change Kapp'n's coordinates?

What do you mean part of a cliff missing? this makes no sense lol. Whenever asking for help please make sure you detail as much as possible, otherwise it'll be difficult to actually offer you the right kind of help you need.

and no, changing Kapp'n's coordinates can glitch your game which can lead to you never being able to visit the island again, so I wouldn't recommend it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone have the island PWP offsets?
@MasterLel, you posted a picture of your island with custom PWPs, so you must know the offsets, right?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...x_bzK2lP5cBmCxiVeQFezTjpU/edit#gid=2142367459

third tab along

and by island pwps im assuming you just mean Lloid, since he's literally the only buiding/vendor other than the island hut.

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I'm new to all of this and I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to change the register date of the game somehow without messing everything up?

Stop spamming this thread with stupid questions, guys. This is a prime example of a lazy user that goes straight to the post box to enquire about his questions as opposed to looking for himself.

If you had just clicked the spreadsheet of all of the known hex offsets then you'd be have your answer.

It frustrates me that I used to come to this thread to share and look at what other people were discovering about ram editing, though now it's just full of silly questions from the people that register accounts just to ask the one question, leave, and then never come back.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.