Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

ArielArashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,
I've set up homemenuhax, triggering the hax to ctrbootmanager without having any key pressed (with L pressed i go directly to sysNAND).
The fact is that i get a boot loop when booting reinand, i'd like to have a "fastboot", but my only way is to press the L button (as if i wanted to boot sysnand) AFTER ctrbootmanager loads reiNAND
Any help? how do you do it to cold boot?

Jos_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,
I've set up homemenuhax, triggering the hax to ctrbootmanager without having any key pressed (with L pressed i go directly to sysNAND).
The fact is that i get a boot loop when booting reinand, i'd like to have a "fastboot", but my only way is to press the L button (as if i wanted to boot sysnand) AFTER ctrbootmanager loads reiNAND
Any help? how do you do it to cold boot?

Seems that you have your nands linked, to boot into emunand without pressing L you have to unlink nands, aka format sysnand without sd.
That should solve your problem.

ArielArashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems that you have your nands linked, to boot into emunand without pressing L you have to unlink nands, aka format sysnand without sd.
That should solve your problem.
I previously unlinked sysNAND via formatting it, right now my only way to fastboot is to set menuhax trigger to L pressed, but i'd like to boot reinand without pressing anything

Jos_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I previously unlinked sysNAND via formatting it, right now my only way to fastboot is to set menuhax trigger to L pressed, but i'd like to boot reinand without pressing anything

ok, then if your nands are unlinked boot into emunand (pressing L) and then in emunand change theme to default one.

Jos_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That means that my emuNAND tries to trigger homemenuhax too? , thanks! i'll try that when i arrive home =)

Exactly, keep in mind that emunand is a perfect copy of your sysnand, so if you created the emunand with menuhax installed in sysnand, it is installed to your emunand too, and uninstalling it should solve your problem.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Reisyukaku Do you think it would be possible to load a bigger thread executable to FCRAM and run it, if we manualy modify the memory chunks, to prevent them from being used on arm11?
Because the current size is limitation doesn't allow us to add that much features to it, it could help if its possible.

Reactions: peteruk

Cloud9Skywalker

Pokémon Researcher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to update my Reinand Emunand to 10.4 but when it tries to download the actual update it doesn't download nothing and eventually I get an update error.
Is that normal?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I don't think so. I've never used tubehax. I connect to the Internet fine but the updates don't seem to complete correctly..
That's weird . If nothing else works you should consider updating manually updating using sysupdater cia (original without memchunkhax2) in emunand. Make a emunand backup first and get the 10.4 cias for your region using 3dsnus.

Cloud9Skywalker

Pokémon Researcher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's weird . If nothing else works you should consider updating manually updating using sysupdater cia (original without memchunkhax2) in emunand. Make a emunand backup first and get the 10.4 cias for your region using 3dsnus.

Is there a way to perform a TubeHax removal? Just to scratch that off the list of possible conflicts. Also, I don't think I have memchunkhax2 as well.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
@Reisyukaku Do you think it would be possible to load a bigger thread executable to FCRAM and run it, if we manualy modify the memory chunks, to prevent them from being used on arm11?
Because the current size is limitation doesn't allow us to add that much features to it, it could help if its possible.
I'm not worried about the arm9 thread, but if you can do that for an arm11 thread, that'd be cool. Not sure how you'd fool the MMU though. Why not just create and arm11 process instead?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, 10.5 emu seems good to me. Nothing broke it seems.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
More stability updates. I can hold the 3ds with one finger now. Thanks Nintendo
Why drop another update so quick without fixing anything. Maybe there's something hidden in the update.

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Huh okay will update then :o What is the chance it will brick anything? Making a backup with EmuNAND9 each update is tedious :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi