• Total voters

AriyaIsTheBest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There no longer a color issue. Will attach a YouTube video as soon as it uploads.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sometimes, if I press Cancel while downloading a game, the warning pop up that asks you if you really wanna cancel it is a little off of the window, sometimes even the font is stretched and you cannot read the beginning and ending of some phrases.
I'm using an o3ds, freeshop version 2.2.0

IvanB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so my problem is solved the file was "other app.bin.bin" instead of "otherapp.bin" soundhax works fine on my 11.2.35-E Old3DS :) Mucho gracias, it's nagging me to update but I won't !

Trophies
Country
Canada
Ok so my problem is solved the file was "other app.bin.bin" instead of "otherapp.bin" soundhax works fine on my 11.2.35-E Old3DS :) Mucho gracias, it's nagging me to update but I won't !
Soundhax works on 11.3, but since you're still on 11.2, I strongly recommend following 3ds.guide while you still have the chance.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

IvanB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm any reason why I should do this? Soundhax works why would I fiddle with it more :) If I don't update system should be ok no ?

imRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you dont update you're fine. If you want hassle free online play, up to date system and able to use programs from the home menu system (cia based hbl, fbi, freeshop etc) then a9lh is for you. Why stay on 11.2 anyway? Soundhax works on 11.3.

Trophies
Country
Canada
Hmm any reason why I should do this? Soundhax works why would I fiddle with it more :) If I don't update system should be ok no ?
If you follow the guide, you'll have access to FreeShop and custom badges, themes, inject Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color, Gameboy, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo Entertainment System all as an installable file to play them as a virtual console.
Also, you will have access to NTR and use cheat menus for games.
Follow 3ds.guide when you have the chance!!!
And if you do, you'll be safe to update to 11.3

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...