Gaming Sony changing PS3 game boxes layout again

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
s3afmvhos9bf0yp64tbl.jpg
This is rather unnecessary and it won't look nice next to the other early and current PS3 game art boxes that we've had so far.. segregation time!​
I remember Microsoft doing an update to their covers but it was hardly any different all they added was a new 360 logo and a splash of green, on the spine it looked the same (thank god).​

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess they were starting to feel boxed in.

Still, seems a bit silly. I mean, I've heard of recovering, but three-covering? That's just ridiculous.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I, for one, welcome our Vita-style box layout overlord.

EDIT: I don't know why, but I hate that "Only On PlayStation" tag from the original. Glad to see they moved it on the newer boxes.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sony.
Known for its heavy change in console design and box layout design.

Eh, I honestly liked the original PS3 layout better.
It just reflects the entire console in the font.

TaeWong would get a boner for the original boy layout

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's nothing, I hear some people think there are 57 states!

As for cases, none of them look bad, which it pretty much the most important thing, IMO. Yeah, they won't match, well you already have that issue with greatest hits cases or whatever Sony calls their version.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
What does this have to do with PlayStation? It would have made a lot more sense if you said something like, "Well, people mix up Wii and Wii U all the time!".

All the time? I worked on the Nintendo gaming section last year for a company and people/parents were aware of what a Wii and Wii U were, so that line's gotten old.

It's like someone saying "What is the difference between the Xbox One from before and Xbox One now" or "Is Xbox 360 newer than Xbox One?".

I'm not saying these mistakes don't happen but they're not that often.

1stClassZackFair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the time? I worked on the Nintendo gaming section last year for a company and people/parents were aware of what a Wii and Wii U were, so that line's gotten old.

It's like someone saying "What is the difference between the Xbox One from before and Xbox One now" or "Is Xbox 360 newer than Xbox One?".

I'm not saying these mistakes don't happen but they're not that often.
Took out my vita at school once.... Some fuck said "you still play psp?" confusing my vita for a psp and implying that the psp is outdated when I know for a fact many still use it, including myself. I guess that's just how the "In-crowd" people are.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste