Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

TO THE BUNKER!!!!
Don't worry Blaze - we'll be good now. We can Work It Out, let's talk about it. We gotta make it real, why don't you like them?

[yt]Xx-yryFIB6E[/yt]

And yeah, I actually enjoyed Sonic R thoroughly. It was one of those games I often played on co-op, and its short-comings somehow didn't bother me. I even liked the sound track, to be honest.

Can you feel the sunshine~?
Does it brighten up your day~?

Reactions: 2 people

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Why don't I remember those songs from Sonic R? Maybe I was too young to enjoy them at the time and just wanted to play the game. :unsure:
Those songs you guys posted are great. Now it's time to add them to my iPod.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being a fan of the blue hedgehog myself ( I am also a fan of Sonic Spinball ^_^ ) Seeing this ported before other titles makes me sad. SEGA has been in my veins since 1982 and watching them drown themselves in rehashed HD bullshyt makes me want to kick a f*cking puppy! Seriously, we got this game on Gem Collection. . . . . . . . that's enough! You want to bring a classic back try Burning Rangers or Bring back the Shining Series in HD dammit.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Indeed, you almost retroactively ruined the warriors for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym3SGt6oDCw

As for the game I think I was spared this one but I would certainly agree Sega has a few more things in libraries (cough, proper Phantasy Star titles, cough... cough, they even probably have code from the Sega Ages ports, cough).

On Sonic spinball. I do not know if it was just because it traded for next to nothing in the game shop back when it was on the megadrive but it was a staple of my megadrive collection as well.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh hell yeah! Sonic R music! I used to play that game so often I would hum that shit in my sleep. xD /lolattopicsubjectthere'snoexcusesega

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Quite honestly, the game by itself is decent. It's really only fun when you have a friend over, then the game is great. But this could be said about many other fighting games. I'd rather have a SEGA game from the Saturn/DC era, that was never rereleased, than something thats already on the Gamecube.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Gimmicky at best, but hey, Fighting Vipers & omg-I-just-splashed-in-my-kecks VF2 are coming too! Be nice if they gave us Fighters Megamix for free if we bought 2, or maybe all 3 though.... wishful thinking there!

Word is they're sitting on Shenmue 1 & 2, plus Skies is also coming.... they just released NiGHTS and Sonic Adventure 2.... you can forgive them for the odd dodgy addition in my opinion!

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Quite honestly, the game by itself is decent. It's really only fun when you have a friend over, then the game is great. But this could be said about many other fighting games. I'd rather have a SEGA game from the Saturn/DC era, that was never rereleased, than something thats already on the Gamecube.
It was on the GameCube, though. It was released as part of Sonic Gems Collection.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
It was on the GameCube, though. It was released as part of Sonic Gems Collection.

That's what I said. I worded it badly, but I meant that I would rather have something from the Saturn era, rather than Sonic Fighters, which was on the Gamecube.

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's what I said. I worded it badly, but I meant that I would rather have something from the Saturn era, rather than Sonic Fighters, which was on the Gamecube.
I don't see why you guys find Sonic Fighters to be "overly released" when it was only ever available in its original Arcade form and in the Sonic Gems collection for the PS2 and Gamecube. It's not as easy to get your hands on as it seems. I'm quite excited, it's bound to be funny in HD form. :P

Reactions: 1 person

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of those "oh fuck no put it on a compilation" kind of games along with Sonic R which isn't as good as anybody says it is including [M]artin.

inb4 Sonic Drift HD Remake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet