Hacking Sonic Classic Collection Works on AceKard 2i

TaNmAn150

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Problem.. the rom works fine on AKAIO 1.5, although I get the message "the save data could not be accessed, please turn the power off and re insert the ds card". Is there any fix for this? Thanks, anti-piracy?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TaNmAn150 said:
Problem.. the rom works fine on AKAIO 1.5, although I get the message "the save data could not be accessed, please turn the power off and re insert the ds card". Is there any fix for this? Thanks, anti-piracy?
Read the thread.

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
OMG! Don't you guys get the message? Just put the akaio 1.5 loader in the akaio 1.5.1 and it will work just fine!
(Sry if already been said but it will prevent most of the noobish posts)

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dorian7890 said:
OMG! Don't you guys get the message? Just put the akaio 1.5 loader in the akaio 1.5.1 and it will work just fine!
With a post like that you are insulting everyone, not just the n00bs. Apart from TaNmAn150 we have all read the first post and are happily running Sonic, thanks.

TaNmAn150

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tk_saturn you're an idiot. I have read the whole FUCKING thread, okay? Heres the problem, although my card isnt an acekard, it is considered an "acekard clone". This is the R4 SDHC I am talking about. I am ABLE to run Sonic and Sega All Star Racing with AKAIO 1.5. Problem is, this game is choosing not to work, I HAVE followed instructions, so dont tell me not to read the fucking thread.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TaNmAn150 said:
Tk_saturn you're an idiot. I have read the whole FUCKING thread, okay? Heres the problem, although my card isnt an acekard, it is considered an "acekard clone". This is the R4 SDHC I am talking about. I am ABLE to run Sonic and Sega All Star Racing with AKAIO 1.5. Problem is, this game is choosing not to work, I HAVE followed instructions, so dont tell me not to read the fucking thread.
Then fuck off to the R4 thread, this is for ACEKARDS not R4's. We don't like people who use cracked AKAIO on their R4's.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, ladies, let's use our inside voices here. No need to scream at each other over a simple game fix. Take a chill pill or click that "X" in the upper right hand corner and lay down for a while. It's a game fix, why people are getting up in arms and using hostile language like this is beyond me. Keep it civilized or don't keep it at all.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
tk_saturn said:
TaNmAn150 said:
Then fuck off to the R4 thread, this is for ACEKARDS not R4's. We don't like people who use cracked AKAIO on their R4's.

Fuck R4!!!
and just a little question
and if you patch the game whit the dldi of akaio 1.5.1 while it work than?

wrighty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XXLANCEXX said:
Guild McCommunist said:
You can just skip a lot of the steps and replace your current loaders with those from the AKAIO 1.5 version. It works for me.

Anyway, good game I'd say. Some people bitch and moan about the emulation but the games run at full speed most of the time, only with rare slowdown, and overall are pretty good emulation.

yeah i like this more because its full screen without using the L/R to scroll left and right

I was already on akaio.1.5 and did as ya said and yes sonic now works...but now the all star racing one where you do the arm7 fix and hold x on boot up is now just giving us two white screens....has anyone else experienced this????????????

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to use the 1.5 loader for Sonic Classic Collection and the 1.5.1 (with the Arm7 Fix and holding X on loading) for Sonic & Sega All Star Racing. From what I can gather you can not have sepearte loaders on the card for each of the games, open for correction on this and hoping I'm wrong, so you have to decide which one you want to play more!!

Kinqdra

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
tk_saturn said:
dorian7890 said:
With a post like that you are insulting everyone, not just the n00bs. Apart from TaNmAn150 we have all read the first post and are happily running Sonic, thanks.
I didn't insult anyone, what are you talking about. Just making my post obvious so that there's less posts like "it doesn't work on my ak2i, oh noes". If I insulted you guys in any way, sorry
EDIT - And the first post is more complicated, It says that you should replace the entire firmware, instead of just replacing the loaders

Kinqdra

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
kimikal27 said:
did that and it's still a no go
Are you using a clean rom. And by loader I mean 1 loader, ak2loader.nds. If you followed the steps correctly, it should work
smile.gif

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
rommy667 said:
Its kinda stupid it works on older loaders,as one would have though you update loaders to KEEP newer stuff working not the other way around..........

That's what I thought.

Nice avatar by the way. Free The Weed!

thephased

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get this working on akaio 1.5 on my ak2i. I've tried using an old loader as well. still doesn't work. I still get the "unable to access save" error.

I guess ill just wait for an update to the loader for akaio 1.5.1 like a lot of the people here.
glare.gif

wrighty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dorian7890 said:
tk_saturn said:
dorian7890 said:
I didn't insult anyone, what are you talking about. Just making my post obvious so that there's less posts like "it doesn't work on my ak2i, oh noes". If I insulted you guys in any way, sorry
EDIT - And the first post is more complicated, It says that you should replace the entire firmware, instead of just replacing the loaders

Like pjmorie said you have to decide which game you want to play more if you use the old ak.loaders.nds you can get sonic classic working without replacing hole firmware but the allstar racers wont(on my card it doesnt anyway(akaio.1.5)...so have stuck with the new loaders for allstar racing for my boy....which is newer than master system stuff...

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
thephased said:
I can't get this working on akaio 1.5 on my ak2i. I've tried using an old loader as well. still doesn't work. I still get the "unable to access save" error.

I guess ill just wait for an update to the loader for akaio 1.5.1 like a lot of the people here.
glare.gif
The only way I got this to work was to replace my AKAIO 1.5.1 with ALL of AKAIO 1.5 (not just the loader) - only problem was I couldn't play Z:ST anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I've been fighting with Windows 10's laughably awful Bluetooth bs trying to connect my Switch...