UltraTintin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello

I've been running the game via USB Loader GX (and Dios Mios). It runs well but when I try to enter chao garden the game will always be stuck in a black screen.

Is there a solution for this?

UltraTintin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not sure what changed but I tested again and now I'm having no problems with chao garden anymore.

Well at least it works.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you keep a disc in your drive?
Some games (Sonic collection for example) require a disc always present in your Wii to work correctly.
I don't know if Sonic DX does, but if you keep a disc inserted it will be one less issue to care about :P

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you keep a disc in your drive?
Some games (Sonic collection for example) require a disc always present in your Wii to work correctly.
I don't know if Sonic DX does, but if you keep a disc inserted it will be one less issue to care about :P

It's probably either a fluke or a bad rip. The disc thing only applies to some games with multiple dols. Sonic Gems Collection has multiple dols, the one for the main menu and basic emulators, and 2 or 3 other dols for some of the non-emulated games.

I think the Zelda Collections do this as well, but I'm not positive, just going from memory.

I think that the OP has figured out this issue, so this topic could probably be closed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-