Hacking Sonic Adventure 2 Save Issue

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So since nobody responded to my other post maybe for a multiple of reasons, I'll make this shorter. What I am having issues with is, I have an xbox 360 and a PS3. I had the xbox first so all my games are there. Now I got my PS3, I buy all the games from the Xbox over, then my 2 games I'll be talking about Sonic Adventure 1, and its sequal SA2. Now what I have issues with is I use Horizon to extract the Savefile.bin from the Sonic Adventure 1 Xbox save. I transfer the save.bin into a ps3 save with Bruteforce and Sonic Adventure 1 has the complete save and everything works great. Now Sonic Adventure 2 is the issue I have. I do all the steps and get the save.bin and renamed it and all the steps above, but Sonic Adventure 2 always gave me issues. It always tells me i have corrupted something and yes with brute force I did put that code thats only for my profile to read or whatever. So its personally set on my accounts saves.
If anyone can give me insite on how to fix this, it would really help. I want to transfer my saves as my xbox 360 isnt in the greatest shape anymore and i dont want to lose everything if it red rings on me.

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking for save files that were already complete to no avail alas those were considered corrupted too idk why this keeps happening

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also the only reason I considered it dead is because I checked most of the forms on here they track back to 2016 and there were only one comment the original, on all those post...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sorry bout the middle comment I must have read something wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-