Homebrew RELEASE Sonic 3 AIR

Surra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Using Arch Linux here. My environment variables are set properly, it fails immediately. "No rule to build « obj/Switch/Oxygen/lemonscript/source/lemon/compiler/FunctionCompiler.o »".
I was able to fix this error by editing the path of "FunctionCompiler.cpp" in the Makefile, which was inside of a folder named "backend", and kept editing for every other error that followed.
sadly I'm now stuck during the Linking stage with errors like these:

C:/devkitPro/devkitA64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/13.2.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: obj/Switch/Oxygen/oxygenengine/source/oxygen/drawing/opengl/OpenGLTexture.o: in function `_GLOBAL__sub_I__ZN13OpenGLTextureD2Ev':
OpenGLTexture.cpp:(.text.startup+0x8c): undefined reference to `lemon::detail::FlyweightStringManager::FlyweightStringManager()'

C:/devkitPro/devkitA64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/13.2.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: obj/Switch/Oxygen/oxygenengine/source/oxygen/drawing/opengl/OpenGLTexture.o: in function `_GLOBAL__sub_D__ZN13OpenGLTextureD2Ev':
OpenGLTexture.cpp:(.text.exit+0xfc): undefined reference to `rmx::OneTimeAllocPool::~OneTimeAllocPool()'

C:/devkitPro/devkitA64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/13.2.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: obj/Switch/Oxygen/oxygenengine/source/oxygen/drawing/opengl/Upscaler.o: in function `_GLOBAL__sub_I__ZN8Upscaler7startupEv':
Upscaler.cpp:(.text.startup+0x8c): undefined reference to `lemon::detail::FlyweightStringManager::FlyweightStringManager()'

C:/devkitPro/devkitA64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/13.2.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: obj/Switch/Oxygen/oxygenengine/source/oxygen/drawing/opengl/Upscaler.o: in function `_GLOBAL__sub_D__ZN8Upscaler7startupEv':
Upscaler.cpp:(.text.exit+0xfc): undefined reference to `rmx::OneTimeAllocPool::~OneTimeAllocPool()'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:374: bin/Switch/sonic3air.elf] Error 1

if anyone that sees this has any idea of what went wrong please let me know.

Edit: part of the Terminal's output became emojis, awesome.
Edit2: attached the edited Makefile so that anyone may use it.

Attachments

• Makefile.txt
    17.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by Surra,
Reactions: raxadian

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I was able to fix this error by editing the path of "FunctionCompiler.cpp" in the Makefile, which was inside of a folder named "backend", and kept editing for every other error that followed.
sadly I'm now stuck during the Linking stage with errors like these:

C:/devkitPro/devkitA64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/13.2.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: obj/Switch/Oxygen/oxygenengine/source/oxygen/drawing/opengl/OpenGLTexture.o: in function `_GLOBAL__sub_I__ZN13OpenGLTextureD2Ev':
OpenGLTexture.cpp:(.text.startup+0x8c): undefined reference to `lemon::detail::FlyweightStringManager::FlyweightStringManager()'

C:/devkitPro/devkitA64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/13.2.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: obj/Switch/Oxygen/oxygenengine/source/oxygen/drawing/opengl/OpenGLTexture.o: in function `_GLOBAL__sub_D__ZN13OpenGLTextureD2Ev':
OpenGLTexture.cpp:(.text.exit+0xfc): undefined reference to `rmx::OneTimeAllocPool::~OneTimeAllocPool()'

C:/devkitPro/devkitA64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/13.2.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: obj/Switch/Oxygen/oxygenengine/source/oxygen/drawing/opengl/Upscaler.o: in function `_GLOBAL__sub_I__ZN8Upscaler7startupEv':
Upscaler.cpp:(.text.startup+0x8c): undefined reference to `lemon::detail::FlyweightStringManager::FlyweightStringManager()'

C:/devkitPro/devkitA64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/13.2.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: obj/Switch/Oxygen/oxygenengine/source/oxygen/drawing/opengl/Upscaler.o: in function `_GLOBAL__sub_D__ZN8Upscaler7startupEv':
Upscaler.cpp:(.text.exit+0xfc): undefined reference to `rmx::OneTimeAllocPool::~OneTimeAllocPool()'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:374: bin/Switch/sonic3air.elf] Error 1

if anyone that sees this has any idea of what went wrong please let me know.

Edit: part of the Terminal's output became emojis, awesome.

Alternatively I have made the Windows version work on Wine and Proton, just not as full screen cause my video card is way too old.

Last edited by raxadian,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1