Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
Going to school? Working? Getting a family? Exercizing? Cleaning? Socializing? Sex?
All ignored. 🤎
And I don't even know why.

Distant wars in far away countries? Hypothetical future disaster scenarios? Some obscure wierd niche genre of music that nobody cares about? Constant invocations of God?

The center of all attention. 🤎
And I bloody don't know why either.

Sometimes I wish things would make a bit more sense. I can't even explain this behaviour and what makes me have these particular priorities, there is no explainable reason for it. I just do it automatically like a robot.

Anyway, I guess its autism. Some readers here will probably be inclined to agree. You may have similar wierd decision making that is unexplainable. It can be quite annoying.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You can't help your special interests, and you can't help your hyperfocus. If you could choose and/or control your special interest and hyperfocus that would be fucking awesome. But it's a roll of the dice. You go "how about we focus on something useful" and the brain goes "nope, how about we focus on trains" and there's nothing you can do about it.

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
You can't help your special interests, and you can't help your hyperfocus. If you could choose and/or control your special interest and hyperfocus that would be fucking awesome. But it's a roll of the dice. You go "how about we focus on something useful" and the brain goes "nope, how about we focus on trains" and there's nothing you can do about it.
I really liked trains as a kid. I think I still prefer it over other kinds of transportation.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: