Gaming Some Tips Beating Genesis Final Form?

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok well i think im at the Last Battle fighting Genesis no matter how much i hit him he wont Die and he keeps Trowing More Monster than makes it even Worse anyways Heres my Character Details

Zack LV 36
HP: 3711
MP: 204
AP:220
ATK:72
VIT:43
MAG:53
SPR:46
LCK:31

Equiped:

Assault Twister
HP Up
Blast Wave
Cura
Vital Slash
Firaga

Accesories:

Diamond Gloves
Titanium Bangle

Sisnce theres no PSP Game and Help i though i post this on Sony PSP

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dodge. That's all the game really is. Loved it...but the combat is too simple lol.

Just use materia that lets you do massive damage, and practice dodging. I'm kinda lazy right now, but tomorrow if you there is no better answer...i'll find the materia I used to beat Genisis, because I was around your level and had no problems whatsoever.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I've still not gotten past Sephiroth, beat the first fight but got knocked off the edge in the 2nd (how the hell can you avoid being pushed back by Sephi?) When i got knocked off was bullshit too as I actually rolled under him AND the DMW came up before the cinematic played!

Dodging is the best advice for this game, blocking is next to useless. I personally don't use the abilities (don't like them and would rather use magic) and stock up with Regen and Protect materia

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Are you playing on hard mode?
If so then you need better materia, in fact you need to get rid of all that and switch them to:

Costly Punch
Full Cure
Wall
Dark Firaga
(Stat) Up ++
(Stat) Up ++

Oh and remember to get all the items that increase your Accessory and Materia slots.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
I've still not gotten past Sephiroth, beat the first fight but got knocked off the edge in the 2nd (how the hell can you avoid being pushed back by Sephi?) When i got knocked off was bullshit too as I actually rolled under him AND the DMW came up before the cinematic played!

Dodging is the best advice for this game, blocking is next to useless. I personally don't use the abilities (don't like them and would rather use magic) and stock up with Regen and Protect materia
blocking is only useful in that bonus boss attack anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN